seedbay at your own expense

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jesterbong, Feb 21, 2008.

1. why anyone does buisness with the gypsy is crazy. he is a thief and liar how is it after bog has left they still find lost packs in the vault and sell them then a few months later claim they were never bought? they never seem to find lost packs in original breeder packs in the vault? ever notice they have public beefs with reefereman SOL and other known breeders? notice the lack of breeders answearing in their own vendor forums on his site? chimera,mr. nice, dj short, franco. ever notice that they have an endless supply of MOD seeds even tho none are longer produced? if you ever disagree with rez or any exclusive breeder you get banned? give me a break they are doing dirty shit on our $ . the more money the get the more they want to screw you. notice how they jacked hashberry from $15 to $24 once mike said it would be awhile to the next batch of seeds? peeps just remember when you question their practices they simply close thread and claim its for safety concerns. above all dont make the bald fuck have more money. on a closing note i wish i was just getting by like gypsy nice jaguar exotic vacations to collect seeds while never being at physical shop any longer strictly online sales never hands on.

2. Mr. Nice aka Shanti is very busy, not just a breeder, however he still makes a lot of seed. Bog's seeds are being bred by others, i wouldn't doubt they've shown up on SB.

I've heard mixed rumors that BOG started breeding on a very limited basis for some clubs in Cali. Possible his genetics got shipped around from there.

Seedbay as a whole is a decent site, is it fantatastic, of course not.

3. overall i think they try to do good buisness but they also do alot of shady practices my only warning to others is that try only to buy seeds that come in original packaging from them. its becoming quite known that seeds bought without the packaging intact is shady especialy when the breeders make a point to say so. i had a BOUGHT A PACK OF C99 to find out many months of growing and curing that i got some flat out mislabled beans or bean swap=out. if you really follow their site over time you will see what im talking about with never to see crosses miracously show up again at a inflated price

4. do you mean gypsy nirvana? i haven't had an issues with the orders i've placed, but i've never flowered anything yet. i WAS definately disappointed that my 1st batch of SADP skunk freebies were 0% viable though