Seedbay and Seed Boutique ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JOE CHRONIC, Feb 29, 2012.

1. I have been ordering seeds from Seedbay and Seed Boutique for the last several years but don't ever see anyone on GC talking about them ?

Do stoners here know about these guyz ? :cool:

2. I've used Seed Boutique in the past, they are kind of expensive on some things but they have strains and breeders I don't see on some of the other seedsbanks.

3. I think seedbay was the 2nd place I ever ordered from online. I really liked their packaging the best of them all and the freebies were cool too. I think seedbay & seed boutique are run by the same circle, seedbay was their way of getting new breeders and having sales on weekends certain days, limited seed drops. Overall a very reliable and reputable experience with both, although the shipping was quite lengthy with them. i'll post the reason I use attitude now is that Attitude ships fast, accepts credit card, has a phone number to call for questions, is cheaper, has a wider selection and most importantly... the tasty freebies. [​IMG]

4. I like the boo and seedbay. Seedbay has awesome freebies you wont find anywhere else, period. Seedboutique still giving out sam skunkmans haze crosses? Not bad freebies either. My last seedbay order I got MOD's Kali dreamin, kali mist x dreamweaver. Should be some interesting stuff in there to say the least.

Some breeders you have to go through seedbay/seedboutique to get what you are looking for... places like attitude, ssc et al dont stock/restock breeders like SOL/DLX, Ace, Dutchgrown, Rez and the list goes on. Some genetics are worth having, and if I gotta pay a little more to get them and wait a few more days... good freebies more than make up for it. Wish seed boutique would fix the CC issue.

OP there are lots of people on GC I have seen or heard of growing gear from seedbay/seedboutique. Maybe not so vocal members... and you know how seedbay gets, when something hot drops its gone pretty quick so everyone kinda gets tight lipped... I am sure cause they want to make sure they get their pack haha :smoke:

5. Ya, the Boo and seedbay are the same people.

I have always received my beans in about 6-8 days from when they receive my payment which is kickass !

As for the credit cards, I myself do not want a paper trail of purchasing beans if you know what I mean.

As for freebies, the Boo/bay has been outfuckingstanding with me and freebies like, DJ's True Blue Berry and F-13 along with many other killer strains.

I'm not a part of either of these companies, just a very happy customer... :cool:

6. I am consistently surprised at how fast I get my orders from them. Three times now I have sent cash to Seedbay and three times I have received seeds fast. Once from the Boutique with a card. All fast but the extra freebies from the bay when you send the payment priority/express mail are nice.

7. dj short freebies.. I friggin sent them 200 seeds to giveaway for free, now I gotta start ordering other peoples seeds to get dj short freebies.

8. big fan of both.. been ordering from them for years.

9. I don't know if they were giving away DJ's as freebies to everyone, they did me a solid I know that...

I hear you, great company !

P.S. love that picture of the Ron Paul supporter, fucking great... :cool:

10. same place.

too bad no CC anymore, or I'd be buying em out of rez dog..

11. Yeah not sure how they can't get that to work.

12. They can't get it too work because the credit card companies have received way too many payment disputes. Thereby ending their Credit Card Services. Now they are fucking people around with e transfers. I am one of these people. I would just like a response explaining why there has been no updates to my order.