Seedbanks

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by OpeeTaylor, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Ok I'm about to give up my seedbank due to the crappy customer service I experienced trying to place an order and I'm looking for another one.mind you I've bought from them faithfully for a few years now and I'm kinda scared to switch to a new seedbank due to them being overseas and being scammed.what are some reputable seedbank I can buy from.i was using attitude and no longer wish to buy from them.any suggestions?who do u guys use?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've always liked Herbies. Great selection, fair prices, and fast, discreet delivery. Usually have some nice freebies and Super stealth option is free.

3. Thanx LazyBlazer

4. Can u send me the link?

5. the vault and gorilla are both trust worthy ....I really the Vault because the 2 guys that run it ( Jack and George ) are part of the GC community . They bring customer service to a new lever . They make you feel like family when dealing with them . I can't say enough good things about the vault ...

I never ordered from Attitude but I did exchange a few emails with them .. They wasn't at all professional so I get what your saying .. They do have a huge selection though but they juts rubbed me the wrong way so I never order from them .....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thanx guys.much appriceated

7. Yea attitude has something going with their credit card system and its a Hassel to have them call u to place an order jis to use one.last time I tried to order they told me I could use a credit card online but the past few times I've ordered we've had to do the order over the fone.its a run around.dont get me wrong there seeds are superb but I wld like less Hassel for my buck

8. Herbie's has an autoflowering site as well:Autofloweringseeds.com

• Like Like x 1
  9. Went to the vault.got a good price on some ak47 autos.cnt wait for em to get here.

10. Are you guys in medicinal states? How has everyone's delivery turned out? Curious as to restricted and outlawed states if anyone has any input or info thanks in advance

who

11. My seeds were just shipped yesterday.it said it could take anywhere from two weeks to 25 days to get to me.my first girls are almost ready which are grizzly purple auto(she's my favorite)critical auto(she's more small and bushy and northern auto(shes gonna be a huge yield and produce the most medicine)yes I am in a legal medical state but because it's legal state wise means that on a federal level the feds can still shut me down cuz its not legal on a federal level which sux.

12. You should try www.marijuana-seeds.nl they are pretty good, I got some good stuff from their sale and they always have frees with your order.

13. I have tried others and have gotten burned. I only trust the guys at ILGM How To Grow Marijuana - I Love Growing Marijuana

They have the BEST customer service around. Many people, including myself, even send cash with great results. Just got my seeds in 12 days (to California). Happy customer here. :smiley-rolling-joint:

14. what seed bank are you guys using? I find that doctor chronic, herbies, and attitude all stopped taking credit cards !!
    any sites out there that will take a damn mastercard? haha

15. There are some good ones still out there. I personally like, and use, How To Grow Marijuana - I Love Growing Marijuana

They are extremely good with their customer service. They also guarantee shipments. Meaning, if it gets seized by the authorities, it'll get reshipped until you get what you ordered. I like them a lot!

16. I've had 100% success with Mary's seeds and they take credit cards, cannapot is cool for their auction. I recently won an auction for 3 GDP x train wreck for $7. Seedsman has been good but I don't think they exceed cc any longer.

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Check out @sharktankseedbank on the Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum