Seedbank

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ciara2195, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Looking for a Seedbank I typically use seedsman but they take 2 weeks to get to me. Is there any other seedbanks y’all recommend.

2. Yes, I'm a former seedsman client. I have been using attitude now for a couple of years. Bout the same but much better. If you can get by their trashiy home page and find the seeds you want, best option is to send green cash, takes two Forever stamps to UK. They usually reply that they got the dough in about a week, and then they send an email they shipped them, and then when the package hits USA you get a regular USPS tracking number and they email you when the mailman puts the envelope in your mailbox. I always choose No Stealth Breeders Packs. Midwest criminal location.

3. You are being redirected... GLG is my favorite. They carry Bodhi and have regular sales/specials.

The guy who runs it (Bad Dawg) also makes beans, and he hooks you up with each order. Last time I bought two Bodhi packs during a buy one get one free special. I ended up with four packs plus over 20 seeds from Bad Dawg for $140.

Shipping can take a while if you order during a drop or sale, as it is a one man show. But they ship from Michigan so delivery is fast.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Great Lakes Genetics will get you your stuff quickly, and no hassles... Look into the Melvanetics 1989 Sensi NL5 x 1990 Sensi Super Skunk.

Insane Seed Possee/ISP IC91

SeedsHereNow
    Dominion Seed Company if you want old school POTENT, Resin Laden Gear. Dominion Skunk, Granny Skunk, Local Skunk, Polecat bx, Munson, Skunkband and others... REEKS.
    Lucky Dog Seed Company...Dominion Seed Company Collaboration.. HUNZA VALLEY, Road Dog, Dog Patch.

Instagram
    Jordy Beans Genes
    Has all kinds of 80s-90s Super Skunk, NL5 crosses, along with African genetics, and some other killer stuff. $75 a pack x 10. Has email address. Really good genetics.

Swami Organic Seeds Blue Orca Haze/Instagram

The Nature Farm Genetics

Ive bought all kinds of stuff from every one of these Banks, and breeders.

DC Seed Exchange

James Bean Company

The Green Stash… They will have Original Sensi 80s-90s NL5 restocked sometime this year.

Strainly
    Todd McCormick/Mel Frank
    Original 1988 Sk1 straight from Mel Frank. $20 a seed, and $25 shipping.

I myself am interested only in the old 70s-80s -90s genetics, and all of the above are heavily bread with Skunk1 from Super Sativa Seed Club. Nevils Seedbank Hashplant aka Skelly Hashplant cut from 89, old Sensi Super Skunk. Chem91skva, Original Sk1... All of this stuff flat out reeks, and have yet to have 1 weak/non potent plant. They vary, but all of it was potent. Its consistent, and you wont have to go through a million seeds to find a plant that you will be thrilled to have. You may have trouble deciding what to keep for a mother if you go that route.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. also looking for some seedbanks to use now, not sure I'm going to start working with seedsman again... do we have anything new around?

6. Growers Choice I get beans in a week here in the US fwiw. Same with Herbies USA. Jimihendrix42 gave a lot of great info.

7. Herbies seeds, they arrive in 5-7 days if u order ww and 1-3 if usa express