Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seedbank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Theelovee420, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Does anyone know a safe and secure seedbank i can buy from online? For My Future Plantings :cool:

2. Attitude Seedbank. You won't be disappointed. Just make sure you purchase a t-shirt and a crush proof tin to go along with your souvenir.

3. #4 rizzo30, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
  4. I can't really post a proper link for it either since it gets changed to a grass city link, but just combine both lines and put them into your browser. Or do a google search on attitude seed bank.

5. Attitude, Nirvana, marijuanaseeds.nl, Kindseed and Herbies have all come through for me.

6. Thanks so much for this info as it will become useful in the future
    Peace And weed

7. Yeah attitude is solid and so is nirvana

8. lol yeah cause this is totally the right section. there isnt a section made specificlly for questions concerning seedbanks at all....