Seedbank questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 1091998, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Looking for a trusted seedbank that ships to the midwest
    Quicker shipping is better but I would wait if the price was good

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i think almost everyone will say mephisto buddy lol

3. They dont seem to have a large selection of photo seeds

4. seedsman also create some amazing strains

5. Theyre auto only.

Seedsman as said by progro.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yea no offense but I never cared for autos. Grew one outdoors before and was nice and had a beautiful color. The regular plants towered above though and created giant buds. I think autos are meant for quick stealthy grows. Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  7. yep seedsman are really good ,,their own strains are pretty good ,ive grown plenty of them in the past too .,,mac,

• Like Like x 3
  8. I order from ILGM AND ROBERT BERGMAN recently and will admit they are overpriced but I got say the genetics were fire. Also a noob nute burned 3 seeds in germination on my first grow back in 10 years, told them exactly what happened and they gave me coupon for 10 free seeds b/c I followed sorta followed their instructions with f-ing up my germination. I got to say the fact that the other 7 even germinated was a surprise and Im about to harvest about a 1 pound from my 4x4. These are far and away the best genetics I ever put my hands on. Good customer service too. You get what you pay for with them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you want premium breeders look at seeds here now.

Also, I just ordered from Maine clone company pretty damn nice process all the way through.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I highly recommend The Vault. Gary and George take great care of GC members with a standing 12.5% off discount code that's available (Grasscity125), and their discreet shipping is effective. If you have problems receiving your order, contact them. @GaryEff - The Vault is always happy to respond to messages here on GC, even prior to your order.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I love growing marijuana is fast

• Like Like x 1
  12. Seeds Here Now is Colorado based and fast. Seedsman has US shipping sites now but it still tkes about 2 weeks. IMO only order from Seedsman if you pay with BTC, you always get freebies. Mephisto is only autos but they ship fast as well although they've had issues lately finding a payment provider.

13. Dc seed exchange

14. Seedsman.com
    Best selection and they carry over 50 breeders seeds. They shit to USA and arrive in about 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I ordered some tutankhamun fem seeds from seedsman..just waiting now. Thanks for the direction everyone

16. I forgot to put my order number on the memo line when I sent the money ..do you think they will still ship it to me?

17. Send them an email.

18. I paid using my debit card, no issues.