Seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tokinpothead, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Hello again GC! I was pondering something and wanted to know what you experts thinkor have experience with my situation.

I planted a bagseed from this bag of dro I picked up last year. I grew it through last summer till october harvest all by itself, no other marijuana around. The bud turned out to be some kill bud which I expected, but even better than some dispensary bud I've had. Out of the 200+ grams I got from the plant I grew, I found ONE single fat dark seed. I saved it and poped it 3 weeks ago and shes already looking like her mother did.

My question is, what is expected from the single seed I got from her?? Will it be the same or better bud in quantity,quatlity, and grow?? Whats the chances/situation that occured to only get one seed from such a great quanity, grown alone??

Just some questions I had that i thought more people have probably experienced or had similiar happenings. Thanks again GC and smoke on all!

2. if it wasn't a hermie, then, obviously your plant was pollinated(honey bees?) by a male of unknown genetics. theres no telling how it will turn out until you grow it.

3. obviously it got pollinated from somewhere. I'm not concerned about it in anyway, I've got a couple of feminized sweet mango and trainwreck growing well. This was just a continuation to see what would come from the mother of bagseed.
    I was just asking to hear input from other growers that it may of happened to and their experiences from it.