seed...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Luv Tha Nug 420, Nov 27, 2008.

1. if i bought a 1/8 of mids. and use those seeds to grow is the plant just goin to be absoulte shit??? any chance of if i grow it well take proper care, pleant of love nurture i can get some headies??

2. It will probably be better than the mids you purchased. Genetics play a part in quality, but I have seen some nice grows come out of bags of mids.

Good luck.

3. havin trouble germin them.. ive had the seeds sit in tupper ware with one damp paper towel underneath and three covering them no tap roots or anyhting yet.. any way to test with out spending money if the seed is "dead".. haha i sorta have been letting them collect in a tin for couple months. since aug of this year.

4. How long have you been germinating. It can take a week or more sometimes. Make sure everything is moist and warm. Warmth is the key to the whole process.

There are several ways to tell if a seed is viable. First and most simple is to just look at it. Is it brown with stripes or spots? Is it full formed? etc.

Next way is to roll it gently inbetween your finger and thumb. If the seeds cracks it probably isn't viable. If it stays in tact, you may have a winner.

Another way is to place your seeds in a cup of water. Within 24 hours viable seeds should sink to the bottom. Any seed that is floating probably will not grow.

Good luck.