Seed?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kancha420, Oct 9, 2013.

1. I never had a seed before and I was trimming my blue cheese and I got few seeds. Do I just put them in a zip bag and then germinate them next season? Also never germinate a seed before.

2. #2 GOLDENBOY, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    [quote name="kancha420" post="18803170" timestamp="1381310428"]I never had a seed before and I was trimming my blue cheese and I got few seeds. Do I just put them in a zip bag and then germinate them next season? Also never germinate a seed before.[/quote]I wrap mine up.in paper towel and let them dry for a few weeks in a dark cool dry spot. Then store them in paper towel in a pill bottleSent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I though that the seeds are already dry since the buds are dried so do i have to wrap it in a paper towel? I was gonna put it in a sandwich bag and put it in a dark place.

4. sure, sandwich bag in dark cool place.  Never heard about the paper towel but I'm not here to dispute the method, is probably a good method.

5. Yea I've done it for years that way and I never had a problem that way. For one I hope the bottle keep the moist air off them and the paper towel is so they don't get banged around or shaking up.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I put it in a medicine bottle and is in  a dark place.

7. i have mine wrapped in a plastic bag in a bottle with rice packed around it.  then that bottle is put into a medicine bottle.  i dunno if this is the correct way but you just need to keep moisture and heat and light away from them.  ive heard for long term storage, put them in the fridge.

8. I put mine in the fridge cuz I buy seeds every time additude as a sell so I got so many

BigC

9. Best way is in an air light contain place in the fridge. Some use the freezer but it can harm the seed. As long as they are kept out of light and in a cool spot they will last a long time.

10. There's more seed than I though I would have. Can this be like a almost hermie? I've use koolbloom dry for 3 weeks.