Seed Vault of California

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dasitmane, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Try emailing him again I usually get a response within 24 hours.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Another two weeks without seeds, without any response to my mails. Probably without any possibility to get my money back.

WARNING!!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER!!! SCAM !!!

3. #264 thezephyr, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    that sucks spachal, I definitely can't do business with a company that makes it a point to rip off foreign customers. anyone have further information? who's done business with california seed vault? maybe you can get into contact with the owners and clear this matter up.

(greendiamond this is subtly directed to you, seems like at the least you do a lot of business with these companies)

4. I'm a disabled medical grower, and I'm very sick of crooked shit being the industry standard business practice in an industry that is supposedly, at least according to self promotion, largely medical in purpose. Its possible that there's nothing wrong, that the seeds are in the mail, and that the owners are simply ignoring the emails in the meantime. this just happened to me with illumitex lighting, promised to send me replacements for faulty parts, and took 2 weeks to get them to me while ignoring all emails and phone calls. this kind of bullshit is all too common in this industry, and its ludicrous.

this wasn't the vibe that I got from california seed vault when I corresponded with them, hopefully all will be resolved.

5. hey greendiamond any chance you can get in touch with ca seed vault on behalf of our european buddy @spachal?

6. I
    I sent him an email

• Like Like x 2
  7. thanks, much appreciated man. it's good for us to look out within the community :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. That sucks that it didn't work out for you but SVoC is definitely NOT a scam.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Guys, I don't want to blame anyone, but, objectively, tell me what think about my order ..

Facts: 10/03/2016 seller received my payment and order. Date is 08/05/2016 and I still don't have ordered seeds til today.

There is a very unusual method of payment, without any possibility to get my money back in this case. The communication of seller is "almost zero". There is no packet tracking available. Do you still wonder why I think it's a scam?

International shipping is for $25. For this price are guys from China able to send me orders via DHL with 3-5 days delivery and tracking. Informations on SVoC web are "We will send out the package immediately and you will receive in a few days. 6 - 10 days international". Till today it's 59 days in my case and I don't have anything received yet.

More than two weeks ago I received mail: "what is your exact order and address so we can resend, thanks for your support ..." (yes, that's literally full message), as a response to my question about delivery of ordered seeds. I promptly resent my order in PDF to seller and it was the last time that I received any information from him.

My order and payment was delivered from EU to US during 7 days, with tracking as registered mail and for price less then $4 incl. insurance.

From Wednesday this week I still didn't receive even answer to my mail that I sent to seller (but it's nothing unusual, during our communication from February).

We ordered single pack of Purple Urkle F1, for price $132, it's a lot of money for 11 seeds. I know about another person from my country who ordered also seeds appr. two weeks later and he is in the same situation. No money, no seeds, no communication.

I thought that if there is direct link from SVoC website here, the seller will try to answer some questions here, but as you can see, from my first post on 20/04 .. nothing.

10. Definitely not a scam. Met the owner in person and picked up seeds in san deigo ca multiple times. Sucks about your luck but dont always blame the seller. With my expereince in the past of working in a mail factory, shit is destroyed every day. When i buy seeds from the UK theres always a risk ill never see them in the US. Its a risk you took when ordering seeds oversea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Odds are he resent the package but any business will not resenx solely at the statement that the second package wasnt recieved as well.

11. SVOC is no scam, I get all my seeds from there

12. Till today, no response from seller, BUT: I received parcel today, hurray!! :]
    Sent Mar14, as USPS Priority Mail, received today .. quite unbelievable.

So OK, my apology to seller. But there are two problem remaining, seller's communication and USPS services.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah I hate when companies ignore your emails.

• Like Like x 1
  14. hey spachal really glad to hear you got your seeds and hopefully your money's worth. nonetheless, you're absolutely right there's no excuse for them to ignore your correspondence like that. Kinda seems like they didn't want to answer and risk committing to a resend? But if they were ignoring it because they tracked and saw the existing package was still in circulation and didn't want to resend, they could have just as easily sent you an explanation or tracking number...
    anyway glad to hear they're legit because they carry some very good stock from Bodhi Seeds.

15. SVOC strikes again!
    HazmatOG 006.JPG

16. Sent in order with over $200 cash 2nd week of April for domestic shipment of seeds with many alternates. Instructions on instagram read, send order and payment "preferably in a priority flat rate envelope with tracking." I interpreted "preferably" to mean not mandatory, and due to my situation regarding transportation I had to send it regular mail. It's been 5 weeks now with no delivery. They responded to my emails and said, "since I did not send it priority mail they can't find or honor the order." They stated, "that the tracking # is proof of payment and without it they can't resend my order." Huh?? How can tracking # be proof of payment? So now I am out some serious cash. Also stated in email, " since you sent it regular mail the best we can do to extend courtesy, if you do order again we can do half off that way it will be fair for you and me," What?? They want more money? They want me to send them another 1/2 payment $$ to get my seeds? That is hardly fair to me when I have lost all faith in them! I told them that this was unacceptable and please check, double check, triple check the mail room for my order and my money. Seems strange and very convenient that the only time a letter I have sent in the last 10 years has been lost in the mail happens to be the one I sent to the Seed Vault with over $200 cash in it. Now, in the latest email they sent, they are telling me to be patient and maybe it will come soon. They said they just sent out a large order. Well, that was 7 days ago and still no delivery. If I receive the seeds soon I will post here with apology. Until then, "Buyer Beware!" Priority Mail with tracking is not the "preferred method," it is the required method. They need to update the instructions on instagram. I trusted them mostly due to the posts on this and other forums and all the comments regarding prompt delivery. Seems you can't believe everything you read.

17. I was on the fence about ordering with them after reading spachals posts about problems ordering from europe. real sorry to hear about this.. seems like repeat customers continue to have good luck with this place but maybe others should look elsewhere? spachal did eventually receive his shipment, and hopefully they make good.
    haha damn I really want this place to be legit though

18. Sent them an email on May 19th. Now they are not even responding to my emails. All that money down the drain.
    Totally sucks!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. #280 thezephyr, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
    that really sucks man. I just got the same treatment from a supposedly reputable company in austin called illumitex. Several major grow retailers stock illumitex, and there are even some blades using their arrays. I bought direct through illumitex. They have never answered or returned a phone call, they rarely answer emails, and when they do they don't answer my questions. Ordered on april 8th, took forever to ship and they sent me unusable lights. I got no technical support, they blamed me for their manufacturing defect and told me to make modifications that would have voided the warranty and washed their hands of the matter legally. they took another 2 weeks to send me replacement parts that didn't solve anything. I asked for a return and refund and couldn't get them to issue an rma for another week. they didn't contact me when they received the lights, so three days after delivery confirmation I again requested my refund. I received an email from illumitex requesting additional wire transfer payments from me. So to be clear, they had my money and the product in hand and still demanded further payment from me in the form of a wire transfer. fucked up right? I sent them a very clearly worded explaining the legal commitments the company had made in prior correspondence and in their limited warranty statement, I finally received an email saying that they would reverse the credit card transaction. The refund still hasn't gone through according to my card provider, but apparently it's normal to take 1-3 days to process once the company initiates the refund.
    Hope this shit gets resolved, get some 420JUSTICE