Seed Vault of California

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dasitmane, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Surprised this seedbank isn't being talked about.

I've only bought Bodhi seeds from these guys but they carry other breeders as well such as Loompa farms and OG Rsakal.

I've got packs of Appalacian Thunderfuck, ssdd, blood orange, and soon more to add to the collection.

My only complaint is that they don't accept credit card but they do ship pretty fast. I've gotten my orders in about a week from sending off cash to having the package in hands

They have the most impressive Bodhi selection I've seen

About to send some cash off for some blueberry hash plant and ancient OG

2. Word.  I'm surprised it's not talked about much either but people on grasscity seem to be more into autoflowers and other junk.

I've given the email and stock list out to a few people but I have yet to order from them myself.  You are right, some real nice bodhi drops to be had from there. They get all the good stuff the big banks don't get.

Cheers! Blueberry Hashplant sounds like a great choice.

3. would you hapoen to have a link?

#CCC

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah they are legit. I orders Bodhi's Tiger Milk, Sky Lotus, and Cheech Wizard and OG Raskal Wifi and got 2 free packs of Snow Wookies and 2 free packs of some pollen chuck called Valentine. Quick and painless

They don't have a website.  You have to email for a stock list and send your cash in the mail.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post that email in here so I will refrain from doing so.  You can easily find it though if you try.

6. Bodhi and Bog gear in one shop. Sent order today. Will report how everything goes.

7. Great place to get seeds. And cheaper then other places. Really quick delivery times.. Does suck no cc but maybe in the future it will come back..

8. #8 CanadianOrganic, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    Trippy you've even heard of these guys. They rely on just word of mouth I guess

Yes very much so.  Word spreads quickly when you have all the sick Bodhi drops that no other banks get.

I'm just a straight up seed ho.  :smoking:

10. #10 Namaste007, Mar 5, 2015
    Seedvault of California is SOOOOOOOOO  legit just be ready to overnight  your order on them special drops you really want but never see anywhere else !!!I love them so much .....I normally don't tell competition about my newest hip banks I am using but been preaching @seedvaultofca to whoever asks about my future gems........ I am a veteran of :
                                        Heavens Stairway(rip Canada)
                                               ,Terra cava(rip swiss) ,
                                                Legends(canada),
                                                   Sannies(euro)
                                             Seedbay /Bou(UK),
                                                  Attitude(uk),
                                             Hemp depot(Canada)
                                                ,Seedsman(UK)
                                                     GPS (CO,US)

*Namaste

11. Buy 2 get 1 free for Bodhi. Their current freebies are either snow wookie, bubbashinexeverything, and synergy.

I sent in an order yesterday. Gonna get those hash plants to make some interesting crosses

12. Was thinking the same thing. Blueberry Hash x Sour Bubble. Just makes my mouth water saying it..lol

The bubbashine x everything actually sounds fun if you could get your hands on quite a few of em.

14. #14 Dasitmane, Mar 5, 2015
    Considering sunshine daydream is probably most people's favorite strain there is no telling how many treasures you can find in a single pack!! It's the bubbashine mother with all of Bodhi's epic studs

Brb ordering more packs to get more freebies lol!

Also it should be noted that they also have Loompa'sYeti Farms Yeti F3 in stock. Have not seen any other seedbank with that strain in stock

Exactly my thoughts about the Bubbashine and SSDD.

16. Go figure, you n I are in California and we've never heard of them. Googled like you, couldnt find a thing.

Not surprised no one talks about them now LOL

Perhaps if they were searchable we'd know they existed....
    ~ poke

17. ya I think its kinda dumb that you have to send a email in order to recive the list guess ill stick to the vault, gorilla and OGS till I can find something closer

#CCC

18. I've seen that they have some fire drops, but the order process is a bit difficult. I've had fellow gardeners order and receive shipments fast as possible but they agree the pricing is a lot higher than anywhere else, especially for genetics that aren't available at other seed banks. Other than that I've heard good things about strains carried.

19. #19 organicdan, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    The hardest part for me was figuring out which bodhi strains I wanted! The delivery came quick and discreet. Not worrying about customs is worth not having CC payments imo...besides I'm pretty sure a website with CC payments is in the works.

20. SV of Cali is awesome. Rapid response and a great selection. The hardest part is picking what you want. Comes right away. Looking forward to doing more business in the future.