seed trouble

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chicklets, Oct 17, 2007.

1. im having no luck with bag seed and im a studnet i dont have much money to spend on weed seeds from europe and pay for shipping i germinate about 1 out of 16 seeds and when i plant in the soil nuthin comes up im pissed i need help

2. same thing for me, the seeds I mean, I tried germinated 5 seeds in 8 days and barely 1 got germinated. Don't know what to tell you man, if you can find a dealer ask him/her for seeds. Cause to me, buying from Europe either seems to risky or it wont work.

3. u using ph balanced water? warm place? no light? how ya doing it?

4. damn bad luck man i aint ever had such bad results

5. im using a tupper ware container with lid i cover it but i put the seeds in a few layers of paper towel and used both destilld and reg tap water no luck man and i cover and put in a warm place

6. leave the seeds in a paper towel for a couple of days, your just too anxious

7. after you germinate your seeds and plant them, put plastic wrap over the top of the container. this helps keep the moisture in. i have like a 90% rate of them coming out the ground this way. as soon as the seedling comes up, take the plastic wrap off though

8. what worked best for me from bagweed was to take a small plate and a wad of paper towel moistened with distilled water. no tap water bc its full of chlorine and other shit. put your seeds on the towel, and put another wad of paper towel on it and moisten it with a spray bottle of distilled water. remember to have the towel moistened, not drowning...like a sweaty armpit. and cover the plate with another plate upside down so you got like a ufo looking thing with a sandwhich of paper towels and seeds inside. keep it at 70F and keep it moistened. It worked for me, I got 5 of 8 seeds to germinate.

9. another good way is to take 1/3 cup of distilled water, put it on top of your water heater, cover with a larger dark colored cup(no light leaks), check in 2 days (do not check earlier) and i think you will be very happy. make sure and plant them with the root pointing down otherwise it will never find the top, and water the soil BEFORE you plant the seeds, they can get turned around if they get loose by watering right after you plant(ive had to go digging a couple times) if takin good care you should see them poppin up in a couple days. good luck and good smoke:wave:

10. how many hours of light should my seedlings get once they break the soil and even be4 they break the soil and which lights should i use my halogen my 2-cfl's or my flouro ?