Seed trade

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by winks00, Jan 28, 2019.

1. I had one Feminized Chemdawg and 2 GG#4 Feminized plants in a tent. All of the seeds were from DC Seed Exchange. All 3 plants ended up with seeds. I don't know exactly what happened... Maybe one hermed and pollinated the other 2 or maybe an unknown stress caused it.. Either way, the smoke it fabulous, even with seeds!!
    I do not know enough about genetics to know if the resulting seeds are Regular, or Feminized, GG4, or Chemdawg, or a combo of the 2.. All I know is I have quite a few of these seeds... I have started a few and they came up in soil perfectly... I am going to start 10 and that should tell me the answer to whether they are regular or feminized... And a few months from now , I will know the strength.. In the mean time, I am happy to do some trading if anyone is interested in the possible Gg4/Chemdawg cross! What do you think Glue Dawg? or Gorilla Dawg? or Chemical Gorilla?? lol
    Also, if anyone is better at the genetics and can give me answers to the questions I still have, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Oh, and this is the 2nd throw with the exact same GG4 and Chemdawg seeds.. The 1st came out perfect, not one single seed anywhere to be found.. so, I really don't know what happened this time...

2. Call it gorilla diesel

3. Sometimes that just happens. You magical strains gonna grow weird and not yield a ton. It grows like it’s been topped naturally into TONS of mini branches and it’s a pain in the ass to keep pruned. You should consider backcrossing if you want a good stable genetic.

4. Honestly, I have no idea how to back cross and seriously doubt I have the room. And definitely don't have the free time to do a ton of expanding.. My room consists of one 5x5 tent and one 2x4 tent. And I rarely even use the 2x4..
    It is just for personal use...
    So, you think I just need to toss the seeds, and start over??

5. I have some Mexican Brick Weed seeds.......... They all germed lol. Some schwag seeds mixed in....... 20190120_191424.jpg 20190120_191700.jpg