Seed to Weed - Grow Journal of the THC Bomb

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kaos6669a, Sep 30, 2007.

1. want to ship some of those seeds over this way? haha, i wish. there is no where to get good seeds anywhere around here

2. Yoyo... What's happening maaaaaaan? Have you harvested or what, what's the result?

PEACE

3. I'm with you on that--what was the harvest yield and how'd it smoke? I'm sure there are plenty of others that would love to know the results as well.

4. i jus finished a thc-bomb grow in a DWC setup, but due to stem/root/bud rot had to chop ad around 35-40 days flower, no flush, the smoke is potent, this strain is one hell of a grower,

i noticed 2 distinct phenos in my bunch of seeds, a really branchy sativa type, and a stound indica type with one massive cola.

i had a 5/5 female ratio from seed with these thc bomb seeds from marijuanaseeds.nl

5. What I wanted to hear. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Thanks for being one of the first to test THC bomb out.

6. :hello: How would you say the Bomb rates in the way it makes you feel? How tall did it get or did you prune it? How much dry weight did you get off the plant in the pic?

Sorry these are some personal questions but I need a recommendation for reassurance.

I ditched the bottles for good. The doc was not doing me any favors.

7. ^^ yeah i would love to kno as well also.

8. wonder how it turned out?

9. how'd the final product turn out like? what did you yield?

10. So for the late even extreemly late reply, I thought the thread was dead...

Err it was quite some time ago but its yield was 1.5oz dry, the stone wasnt that good, so i havent continued the strain, not to mention i moved house in between times...

11. 5/5 female ratio? Damn thats amazing for not paying premium prices for seed.

12. Sir I wouldn't blame the plant, honestly given the level of light I'm amazed at the kind of growth you accomplished, If your ballast is magnetic, I'd switch from HPS to CMH with the Phiilips MasterColor RetroWhite for HPS Ballasts. CMH blows away both HPS and MH and grows extremely tight internodes, with lush vegetation and dense hard buds, they also cause profuse amounts of resin production. Combine all that with THC Bomb and I think it'd be worth your time to grow again. For 1 200W Envirolite I couldn't imagine a strain yielding more. Ok a few non related things I'm trying to clue those on the cutting edge on, Smart Pots, I'm using them, I love them the cost vs normal containers is worth it, I vouch for them, they're machine washable and reuseable, they store easily unlike rigid containers. Higromite, which is a form of silicia stone from volcanic deposits, I'm using it, and I barely have to water, also the plants I'm growing in it as very robust and seem far stronger than plants I've grown before using it. Thanks for the thread Kaos.