Seed Tender Love and Care

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chundon, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Ok i have had a handful of free seeds in a water bottle for a week and i have a few that have nice long sprouts coming out and a few with cracked shells. Will the seeds with the cracked shells be able to sprout more and survive if i go ahead and plant them into my soil cup and keep them with a heated pad, sunlight, and greenhouse dome type thing?

Im getting worried that the seeds have been in the water for too long and that i may have complicated the procedure. Any tips are welcome. I seem to have a good idea of what to do with plants once they have began growth, but the germination and seed care is what scares me the most.

thanks.

2. A week in water seems a bit too long but I would go ahead and plant the lot right now. They cost you nothing so even if none grow (which i doubt) you have lost nothing. Best of luck.

3. get the ones that have sprouted in soil asap.....the ones that haven't sprouted are prob never going to sprout.....and the ones that have sprouted ....it may allready be too late for them.....Peace out....Sid