Seed Supreme - UK Seed Bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CCGR, Jul 3, 2015.

1. First, we are not employees of, nor are we affiliated in manner with Supreme Seeds - aside from our patronage thereof. It is unusual for us to promote any business above any other, but this circumstance warrants just that.
    We, CannabisConsultants of Grand Rapids, have provided consultation, information, and safeaccess to Medical Marijuana patients in the State of Michigan, since 2010. The service(s) that we provide includecounsel and guidance to patients on topics ranging from MMMA form filing tophysician selection to in-home cultivation, and strain selection. As advocates for patient rights, we renderthese services completely free of charge – gratis! Some of us also happen to be independent caregivers, specializing in high CBD strains.
    We have sourced medical cannabis seeds from dozens of seed banks from across the globe, but have ultimately decided to rely upon the Seed Supreme seed bank based in the UK. Our reasons for doing so include:
    1) Exemplary customer service:
    - Every question we have had has been answered within 12 hrs;
    - One of our recent orders was confiscated by US Customs - an unfortunate event, but not the fault of Seed Supreme. Although we forgot to purchase the shipping/package insurance, Seed Supreme redelivered our order at no cost to us - we are repeat customers and they know that they will recoup their losses over time. We will purchase the shipping insurance from now on however.
    2) Quality:
    - We have a 100% germination rate thus far with product received from Seed Supreme.
    - We have a 100% genetics verification rate with product received from Seed Supreme.

3) Pricing:
    - Good luck finding better pricing for the same quality of product.
    4) Satisfaction:
    - Given all of the above, we are not only satisfied with Seed Supreme, but are genuinely grateful for their commitment to conducting good business.

2. as soon as i clicked this post i new it had to be a new member with one post

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yeah I beg to differ. I would recommend anyone wanting to buy quality seeds contact True North seed bank in Canada. I have purchased from seed Supreme and all of their collectibles are junk. I have emailed them with no response telling them about their garbage. I had a slight order error with True North seed bank and they corrected it right away.

4. Im in Hawaii. Tried Supreme Seed. Ordered just 3 seeds to test. Took about 3 weeks, but got here fine. Their emails kept me up to date on what was happening with my order.

5. cuz somebody just finds this forum and post a bad review you automatically know that there a new member.? Well you're pretty educated aren't you.. and I never posted that I never received the seeds. I posted that the so-called feminized seeds that were sent to me were all male seeds. The ones that are actually good period And I have since heard from Steve too pretty and they have assured me that they have stopped doing business with Moxie seeds because of all the complaints. So it seems that I was right. New member not I'm sure I know more about growing than most people in here. So go fuck him blow yourself