Seed Supreme Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MGman12, Apr 15, 2014.

1. I just ordered some seeds on 5/31/3017 as of today my orders still pending. How they fulfill it soon. Will see

2. First time ever ordering seeds so I did not want to take much risk. Spent a few bucks on one seed. After shipping, cost came to about $22. Order took about 15 days to arrive to mid-west USA. Seed arrived fine, and two free seeds came with it.

The stealth shipping method is total bullshit. I was shocked to see posts from three years ago describing the stealth shipping method and seeing my method being exactly the same. Hats off to the idiots for revealing the shipping method, and hats off to seed supreme for not changing the shipping method. (sarcasm)

Seeds did arrive though. Upon arrival I first noticed the seeds looked wimpy and small. Fine I think, I've seen wimpy seeds before that turned out great, I'll give em a shot.

Attempted germinating by soaking in water overnight, followed by paper towel method. No sprout.

I have emailed seedsupreme.com and informed them I got duds. Waiting on a reply from seed supreme. Will keep everyone updated.

3. I planted 6 seeds out of my order from Seed Supreme and they all sprouted and are doing fine. I started my seeds in seed starting soil and then I transplanted them into Fox Farm Ocean Forest organic soil. I've just recently started giving them the Fox Farm nutrients.

• Like Like x 2
  4. so all in all, I started half the fem mix pack, and have started all the auto flower mix pack (8/10 sprouted, 1 I gave away, 1 failed(might of been my fault, OW)) Genetics are on point either way.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Submitted a support ticket to Seed Supreme, they responded in 22 hours. I was credited 1000 "kush money" for my order. At their current "kush money" exchange rate, this has a value of $6.37. Less than I payed for the product.

"Current exchange rates:
    Each 200 Kush Money can be redeemed for $1.27 "

Reply from Seed Supreme:

"Thank you for getting in touch with us.

It's illegal to grow here in the UK so we don't do any testing ourselves, we rely on the breeders putting out good stock.
    All our seeds are from top quality breeders, if you do further research into each breeder's company you will see that they tend be very confident in the quality of their product. Most of them are happy to recommend germination or growth methods appropriate to their product if you live in a legal country or state.

As we can not, and do not, sell seeds to be germinated we do not have a policy on non-germination. However, we are aware that you are unsatisfied with your souvenir seeds and want to help resolve your problem, so we'd like to offer you a gift of 'Kush Money' loyalty points. These points can be redeemed at checkout for a discount on your next order, meaning you can replace your seeds or try a new strain. We hope you find this reasonable as you must understand there are many factors out of our control with a natural product such as living seeds.
    Kind Regards,

Revan
    The SeedSupreme Team

Important Please Read

We sell our seeds for souvenir purposes only, as well as for storage in
    case the laws change. The team at 'SeedSupreme Seedbank' are here to
    help, however we are restricted in the help that we can give. We cannot
    and do not discuss germination, yields, THC levels of seeds, as it is
    illegal to germinate seeds and sell them for germination purposes in the
    United Kingdom where we are based. Unfortunately, we may refuse to
    answer e-mails or support tickets if they contain questions relating to
    the above. We may also refuse to sell seeds to anyone persisting in
    requesting further information. For more information with regards to our
    website please head over to our 'Legal Notice' page. Information
    provided in our shop, blog, support desk, social media and forum are
    displayed for theoretical and educational purposes only, you must abide
    by the laws of your country."

So, all in all, I risked and lost $22 for three dud seeds.

I would not recommend Seed Supreme.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Does this mean that the seed growers are responsible for testing instead? How would they test the seeds without planting them? (Sorry if its a stupid question - i've only just started looking at this)

7. genetics don't lie. Im sure seed companys do quality assurant testing in some manner. lab testing, proper breeding. I can attest to the quality of their seeds in the "seed supreme fem auto mix" and the "seed supreme fem mix". Both on point. Those are the only seeds I have ordered, but they was on point. (Also Crop King Seeds has good genetics; I tried the Green Crack, and its fucking amazing.) Seed Supreme is a 9/10 in my book, and its almost impossible to get a perfect rating out of me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Thanks for the info - I'll have a look at those ones.

9. You are misquoting me. I did not say that. Read again.

10. I wasn't quoting you, I was quoting Reven there. If they legit can't test, I was wondering who would be responsible.

11. they are still up to the shady business of ripping customers off. they just got me for some money then claim its my mistake, then dont even offer to make it right . meanwhile im out the money and nothing but a cold lesson learned.

12. Just purchased a bunch of seeds with bitcoin and although the buying bitcoin was pretty shady it went smoothly with seed supreme. Now I wait.

13. Did you get a bitcoin discount for using bitcoins? like 20%... I think that's the route I'm going to go for ordering seeds for now on. Let us know how long it takes and how well the genetics seem to be (I know patience). Good luck to ya !

• Like Like x 1
  14. They said they shipped yesterdsy, so it seems pretty quick.

15. Just got them the other day. Totally discrete. Smooth transaction

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'm an actual buyer ordered seeds from seed supreme n then started looking at reviews and was freaked out by all the bad reviews but they showed up on time so I'll plant them and update after .

• Like Like x 1
  17. Must be nice! I had the exact opposite experience. I live in the US as well and ordered a few strains because I had multiple people tell me how much they liked using this site compared to other sites I've used. They informed me paying for garunteed shipping is the best way to make sure your seeds arrived. Well customs took my seeds now SeedSupreme is refusing to respond to any of my emails. The last email I got was about 2 weeks ago telling me to send in pictures of the package cus of customs and everything, which I did. They then totally and completely stopped replying to me. I emailed the support center again trying to get questions and they sent an email back saying they close that case and merged it to my preexisting one (it said Simon did it so it wasn't a computer generated thing) and they just keep ignoring my emails. They are absolutely REFUSING to even give me my money back. It's gotten to a point where I just said "fuck it give me my money back I'll go to a more competent company" absolutely nothing. Radio silence. They just lost 7 customers me the customer they screwed plus 6 other people who have been watching this happen since they told me to use this site. Glad to see it's not TOTALLY A SCAM. They sure scammed me.

18. What seedbanks would you recommend over SS?

19. ‍♂️