Seed Supreme Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MGman12, Apr 15, 2014.

1. I bought from them for over a year they started out great but order before last hand 5 seeds from one strain never came up i addressed this issue with no response also that order wasnt shipped for more than 2 weeks placed another order and cancelled for it was almost 2 weeks and order still hadent been shipped over time i have sent questions with NO response i have switched to True North Seedbamk with no problems and has shipped next day never going back to Seed Supreme

2. Guys, let me clue you in on Seed Supreme. They're legit, although they're a middleman seedbank. You will get your seeds, but it takes a while because they don't keep stock on hand. They order from other seedbanks/breeders, and then ship them out to you after receiving them. Unless you're desperate for some strain that you have been able to locate elsewhere, I'd recommend using a seedbank which keeps stock on hand.

Also, don't make your seeds the last thing you order before you start your grow. Plan ahead.

3. I just received my order and yes it does take a little longer to ship them but your order will come. I am satified with their costumer service when i had a question or concerns about my order he replied and followed up later to see if my shipment came through. It seems like a lot of people are bashing this company but all i have to say is be patient and remeber your not the only one ordering theres a lot of traffic that goes through them and its also coming from the u.k so again be patient and look thoroughly through your package they are verry discrete about it.

4. My order has shipped two days ago from Seed Supreme. I just tracked the package today and it says it's already in the USA.

5. Ordered from Seedsupreme on Feb 13th, seeds were not shipped until March 3rd, but got them today (west coast USA). A mixed order, most are feminized. So, a long wait for them to fill the order but once it was shipped it only took 5 days for them to arrive from the UK, pretty fast. Good stealth packaging, the seeds look good, and they included two free Rockstar seeds and eight free Blueberry seeds.

Last year I ordered a bunch of different strains (feminized) from Sensibleseeds and they were very prompt and the seeds grew well, the only reason I didn't use them this time was that Seedsupreme had a couple of strains that we really wanted that Sensible did not carry. Hopefully these seeds will do just as well. Sensibleseeds are definitely faster and I think more experienced sellers, time will tell if Seedsupreme quality is as good but I'm hopeful.

6. I ran into that with TN and to my surprise it was great. The strains was fire that i got i did not do a bunch of strain hunting before i found my similaritys i liked. I have a couple i lost and got back with only two packages. I was impressed for sure. But a ton of negitive reviews. I raced them against attitude and they got tgere the day before the tude did. Which i was shocked about that to.

7. I just received my order from Seed Supreme today. Only took 6 days to get here once it was marked as shipped.

8. I just opened up my package and everything looks great. The free seeds they gave me with this order are White Widow X Sweet Tooth strain.

9. I bought my seeds on February 28, 2017 and received my package today.. No seeds. I have this folded up paper that doesn't even seem legit saying that my "material was not authorized entry" supposedly from the U.S Department of agriculture animal and plant health inspection took my seeds on March 23, 2017. This paper doesn't even appear to be real but whether it is or it isn't, I only received a bag and a piece of paper saying my seeds were destroyed.. soo.. I regardless I will not be buying from seed supreme any longer.. can't afford $30 shipping + the price of the seeds and end up losing it all. NOT WORTH IT.

10. #130 JimbotheWeedHippp, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    Ordered march 16th. Feminized mix pack. Still waiting for delivery. Will update.

Recieved 4 weeks after ordering. Shipping amd wait time suxs, but the genetics are always on point.

Def ordering from seed supreme again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Damn...just another seed scam! These folks should be aware of just how many peeps read these forums.
    If true...Scum they are.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. OmG! Thats horrible!!! Maybe if you contact them they'll send you more for free? I know some places do that. sorry ;(

13. Sounds like a load of horse shit. I've ordered from them, came fairly quickly from U.K. To U.S. packed nicely and got a nice nap sack as well haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just received my seeds snd lollipops. Im in Hawaii. Took 3 weeks, but got here just fine. Their emails kept me up to date on the status of my shipment

15. I had a problem with the company but after a few emails they apologized and sent me an extra 10 purple kush autos for free- I WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN

Attached Files:

16. Ok I been wanting to order for a long time. But was nervous about it. Finally broke down and order 120 dollars worth on April 24 2017, just received my order today May 23 2017. I only grow 4 plants at a time. And right now I'm 9 weeks in on some some seeds that where in some gorilla glue buds. So it will be a few months before I can try my new seeds frome seed supreme. So can't vouch for the quality yet. But I have faith and they deffinantly delivered in 29 days. I'm happy I'd so far I'd order from them agin. Loving farm life in Kentucky

17. I order on 4/29 received my order today 5/17 relax be patient, if you still stressing bun one dude

18. 5/28 sorry not 5/17

19. Took me about 2 min to find them chill out look harder

20. I was very skeptical after reading the reviews on seedsupreme but I decided to give it a try I ordered a blueberry strain they gave me 2 free randoms and a free Moxie blue coral. A week went by I was pretty nervous but I got the tracking and a few days later it arrived I got a little more than what they said for free seeds which is a plus, service was good now all that's left is to see the quality of the seeds would definitely order through them again