Seed Supreme Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MGman12, Apr 15, 2014.

1. I never had to speak to anyone. I ordered online & had no problems with delivery. All the seeds are what they claimed & I've had great success with them. I really hope the problems others are experiencing aren't the norm; I can only speak to my experience.
    I wish you luck & that your order arrives.

2. Today is day 23 since ordering mine and I did receive half my seeds yesterday and the other half should be here today based on the tracking info. The time isn't the issue since I ordered early but they had the best selection of Autos by far that took CC and shipped to the US

check out my first grow/journal https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1423342/

3. I finally received my shipment of seeds, over A month and a half later...one of my 6 seeds I planted, (gorilla glue) did not germinate. I have a GSC in soil right now, should have been up by today, so I will wait a few more days before I declare it dead too.
    However, they did ship half my order and i got the first half a few weeks ago.....the GSC was holding up the second half of my order. SS did substitute my seeds to get the rest of my order out. It took a long time, was discreet and had no problems passing through customs. My order was over $300 and I am on the fence as to whether or not I will order from SS again. Depends on how many other seeds come up.
    Overall, I will say this. I did get my seeds.....so far if I get one successful seed from each strain to germinate and grow well, I will be happy.... I can clone from there. Except my auto flowering plants.... that's what the gorilla glue was. There's no getting that one back. We will see if I order from SS again.... thats a MAYBE

4. good job, dude. now you can apologize to me and everyone else you were a dick to.

5. I ordered my seeds from them in December, after MJ was legalized here in Massachusetts. They took about 3 weeks to arrive and I planted 4 of them in jiffy pellets and all four germinated. I will say that their tracking and order status is kind of broken, the day before my seeds arrived my order was still labeled as processing. Other than that issue I had a very good experience with them and I loved the tote bag!

6. Made my order 12/18/16 and after several emails and delays. My order was shipped with two extra free seeds on 1/18/17 on 1/29/17 I received my shipment Their lagit but a pain in the a.. The chemdawg I hope is worth the hassle!? I'll stay with I❤️GM less hassle less worry

7. I made 2 orders....2nd order after 1st seeds germinated....well I wish I would of held off...all the plants have had problems ...compared to bag seeds I had going at the same time ...my autoflowering seeds grew slow and low ...not like advertised ..all around frustrating experience and general waste of time...I will spend more money next time and just go to a seed bank that is 3 hours away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

8. Yeah, they're super-slow. The only reason I'd use them is to get ahold of some of the strains you can't find elsewhere, like the FastBuds auto fem seeds of clone-only strains... and even then, I've been unimpressed. Maybe I just don't know how to grow autos, I don't know... lol

9. I have never tried to grow auto's. because I grow outdoors and try to grow as big as they can get. but I'm interested because autos are now producing big yields . I've seen "to fast to vast" has some reviews .?

• Like Like x 1
  10. you should start a new thread if you're asking for help with autos it'll get more attention

11. Just ordered on the 11th will let everyone no how it goes :) @SeedSupreme

12. @SeedSupreme
    I ordered on the 13th got email that night or the next day saying prepare for delays bc its busy season and there going through changes due to new laws.....i will be let everyone know my experience as a first customer with this company

13. I ordered 2 times ...2nd time was after I received..wish I would of waited ...the genetics with their autos are bunk!!!..Even single auto looked exactly alike ...the amphetamine was supposed to be all fast .....it is a pitiful site...have to just chop and put into butter...I'm disabled and was counting on the meds .....lesson learned ...will be traveling to a shop and buy mine in person....seed supreme is a joke!

14. Droopy drowrse ...I've grown a 2 fast 2 vast ....came from a different co.....it was a nice plant only got about an oz.....their is a auto called the pounder...supposed to be the biggest baddest auto

15. #115 JimbotheWeedHippp, Feb 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    Ordered on January 26th, Received on February 21. Order was for 10 auto flower mix & 2 free feminized seeds. I got Purple Kush as my two Feminized free bees. They came within a ****, within a **** for stealth delivery. If I didnt expect something to be in there and look as hard as I did, I would of never found it. So look for ur beans.

So
    6/10 for Delivery time.
    10/10 Stealth
    10/10 customer service (Replied the next day when I had a question)
    10/10 web page & Kush money incentive.
    so far 10/10 quality

I would defiantly buy again, but sooner than later cause it takes a minute to cross the pond of the Atlantic.

Just started germinating auto-flowers.
    Auto flowers did good, still waiting on harvest.

16. Posting stealth methods for seedbanks on a public forum is greatly frowned upon, even if the seedbank is run by lazy middleman stoners.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Agreed. Now it's not stealthy

check out my first grow/journal https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1423342/

18. Ordered 10 Northern Lights seeds and 5 Intense skunk seeds with the guaranteed delivery option on the 10th of this month. Plus there will be the 4 free seeds of whatever strain they decide to throw in. My last order with Seed Supreme went great.

19. I'll add that due to the holiday it did take even longer then expected but they were upfront with that initially. I did forget to mention that my 10 free seeds were all high end seeds which were priced right in line with my other quality seeds. So basically they didn't cheap out. In the end I will definitely order from them again because their auto selection is one of the best. Give yourself a 30 day window to be safe though. Sometimes quality is worth the wait

20. #120 Fennario Mike, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2017
    I also just received an order that took 3 weeks - and came with NO SEEDS!! They say that they send it stealth Method removed - ICGreen. I got an order with an xx- WITH NO SEEDS ANYWHERE IN THEM. xx. It cost me $350 and my only recourse is to leave a message through their web site. It's been 24 hours and I've gotten no response at all. Steer clear - it's probably just a mishap, but the lack of customer support to be able to correct this situation means that it might as well be just an outright scam. Purchase at the risk of just throwing away your money.