Seed/strain recommendations for a fast turn around

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Merkidge69, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Hi guys, just about to complete my 4th grow. Going to chop them down tomorrow and i have about 3 months till i have some work done on my house.
    I was wondering if there is any decent breeders/seedbanks that make weed strains that are a real fast turn around. My last grow has taken me around 4/5 months so just curious as to what i could do as i dont want to waste the valuable time.
    Replies appreciated cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you want speed, then autos are the way to go. Here are the results of 5 and 6 week flowering autofems using the Seedsman bank search function.
    You can add about 4 weeks of veg to the claimed weeks of flower to get seed to harvest time.
    Autos are as good as photos when it comes to potency and yield.
    Buy Autoflowering Seeds on Seedsman | Worldwide Stealth Delivery - 5 weeks | Seedsman
    Buy Autoflowering Seeds on Seedsman | Worldwide Stealth Delivery - 6 weeks | Seedsman

3. Do i have to have them on long light periods for full cycle for the autos?

4. The majority of people grow autos with 20-4 lighting from seed to harvest.
    18-6 and 24-0 are also popular.

5. No worries, are autos actually worth the time. Always avoided using them. What are the yields like

6. Indica

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. ?

8. Indicas are 8-10 weeks

9. Autos are nearly the same as photos in size, yield, and potency.
    Many strains will get huge, and yield several oz herb per plant.
    Breeders have succeeded in getting the auto gene from ruderalis into regular strains, while avoiding the bad ruderalis traits of small size and lack of potency.
    I love them.

10. I haven't had good luck using auto flower clones ...............................
    They go straight into flowering .
    Never used auto flower seeds .
    Personally I use normal seeds , and clone off the female plants .
    It really depends on how big your grow room is and the heat you lights produce to figure out how big you can grow your plants in said space ..
    I haven't had a crop take less then 4 months myself, I am putting 3 plants per 4x8 tent using a DWC system .
    Normally my plants are 5 weeks old before the go into one of my main grow tents.

I don't know anyone using auto flower seeds. not saying they are no good.
    The person who taught me how grow said don't mess around with auto flowering seeds or feminized seeds.
    The same person is a consultant for most of the legal grow farms in the northern part of the state I live in ..
    His weed is just as good if not better then what you can buy from the store .
    I have never had any grower suggest auto flower seeds in less it is illegal in your state and you have to grow small plants .........