Seed Still Attached To Seedling-Leave It Alone?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by allcrazy, Feb 27, 2013.

1. this one seedling still has the seed attached & I'm not sure what to do...a few days I was told it would take a few days...but it's still there...just want to be CERTAIN it looks ok to people who would know.
    [​IMG]

2. it looks fine, if your too concerned and it hasn't fallen off or had new growth then you can simply just pull it off unless it is attached to the leaf, most people who have this problem also have a lack of patients (such as myself) but if you leave it most of the time nature will take over and your plant will be healthy.

3. You can probably try to get the seed off of it but be very gentle so that you don't damage the plant.

4. yeah a bit impatient because these are the second set...the first ones' rockwool dried out & they croaked...don't want these to get effed up...

5. Had the same problem and let it fix itself. Didn't fix itself though, almost died. The husk was strangling the poor gal.

6. yeah man...I'll wait one more day...if it doesn't drop off I'll take it off

7. Be as careful as you would be taking a glass sliver out of your penis.

8. Just leave it dude. It's not hurting the plant at all. As it grows, the casing will fall off.

9. When it falls off eat it.

10. ok as long as it doesn't hurt it I'll leave it alone...I'd rather not mess with it