Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seed Sexing, PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ratmosphere, Jun 3, 2019.

1. lol dude that gif though, and I'm high AF. What is that, Saturn? :eek2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. So I heard........ until I researched genetic dominance in hermaphroditic life forms.
    Where the male will produce dominant male seeds perfectly formed.
    And the female will produce dominant female seeds.
    The funky looking seeds from a female COULD be genetically deficient or possibly males.

Wasn’t interested in the frogs and stuff.

3. there is a great site out there called ask Ed Rosenthall - he is pretty much THE MASTER GROWER - try asking him if you want a definitive answer

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I did some research and this is the best i find..
    This has been a question that has become a very hot topic online these days. After a quick search, growers can find multiple charts and explanations on how to sex cannabis seeds. Unfortunately, there’s not much truth to any of these interpretations. It’s simply impossible to tell just by looking at them what the sex of any cannabis seed is. If it was that easy, feminized marijuana seeds would not be as popular as they are. People could simply buy a regular seeds and look at them themselves.

Typically, marijuana plants cannot be sexed until they have already begun to grow. Cannabis seeds will look somewhat identical and plants in the vegetative stage will also look identical,. As the plants move into their flowering stage, they will start to show very clear signs as to what sex they are. While it would be much more convenient for growers to be able to determine sex before this point. The sad truth is that it’s just not possible.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. sorry bud - no way to sex for sure - your NO is the only real way