seed review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Skarecrow, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Nirvana - Northern lights x big bud = very disappointed only 7 seeds cracked and out of 7 only 1 female. Got a few hermies... alot of variation in this strain seems like they never stabalized it I would never recommend this strain to anyone nothing but a huge dissapointment and the potency compared to the widow and bubbleicious is pathetic

2 thumbs down!!!!!

Nirvana- Bubblicious = all 10 seeds cracked got 2 hermies but also 4 females. The smell is pure magic off these girls smells like grape jelly or cotton candy I can't really put my thumb on it. Potency is good nothing spectacular. A good all around plan with a heavenly smell and some dense sticky buds.

1 thumb up

Ministy of cannibus- White Widow (FEM) - only 2 seeds crack outta 5. 1 female 1 hermie. very very very dissapointed the 2 plants looked uniform but I didn't catch the hermie till it was a lil to late and she had pollinated her sister. The one female I must say is just covered with trichs frosty is not the word it looks like it got caught in a blizard. But considering the unreliability of the seeds

1 thumb down

I've never had hermies before but then again I've never bought cheapo seeds before so I think that was the problem. I'm done saving money on seeds its just not worth it.