Seed question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nanzo, May 27, 2006.

1. So they sell 100% feminized seeds on the net how can they tell if they are femine is their a special way to produce only femine seeds if so can you give me the name of the process so I can look it up. Thanks

2. Yes, it's a special process. It involves inducing a female to produce some male-type flowers that produce pollen but since the plant is genetically female the pollen only contains XX chromosomes (not true male XY), thus when a female flower is pollinated with this feminized pollen it will produce seeds that are virtually guaranteed female.

3. i couldnt tell if they were feminine but evry one i know that bought seeds online grew some good ass weed if you buy them i highly recamend going to high times magazine or web site to order

4. That has nothing to do with his question...

5. thanks toasty explaied it all well im gonna try the process see if i get any good results

6. Whatcha mean "try the process?" If you want femmed seeds -- and I highly recommend it -- then buy them rather than try to induce your own hermies and cross-pollinate to breed femmed seeds. If you are asking the question then you are not an experienced grower, nothing wrong with that but you gotta walk before you can run.