Seed question!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Vault, Oct 1, 2010.

1. I'm on Attitudes looking for seeds but they all seem kind of expensive for a beginning grower. I've got a medical license in CA so I'm allowed to have like 6 plants or some shit. I don't really care about that, I just wanna grow! :)

Any idea where I can get some decent seeds for cheap? Or is Attitudes the cheapest/best I can get?

I can't get bag seeds due to not having a dealer in CA (recently moved here) and medical doesn't come with seeds.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. maybe not what you want to hear but. we need to know a few things so we can help you better.

what type of growing are you going to do? soil or hydo? indoors or out? do you have any experience in growing?

it helps because you can buy cheap seeds that maybe hard to grow or you can pay a little more for seeds that are easy to grow. there are a lot of variables other than just the price of the seeds. ;)

3. Attitude has decent prices -- somewhere else may be a bit cheaper, but not hugely different.

I recommend you get feminized seeds, no worries for males and easier to plan your grow. They cost more per seed but then again you need fewer of them. You can search for all femmed seeds and then sort by price, they have some in 4- and 5-packs in the $25-$35 range, which to me is cheap compared to some others that can cost over $100 per seed.

4. attitude has some of the best prices around. look for grow reports of the strain ur buying before you get it tho.