Seed question; indoor sativa

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SingerK, Mar 11, 2004.

1. I am currently considering growing for the first time. I am looking for a sativa that will grow well indoors and have a fairly good yield. I'm not looking for any sort of amazingly huge yield, as I'm only growing for myself and not to sell. I am looking for something that is fairly easy to grow. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

2. Go to seedbank and take a look at whats best for you

3. I've already look through several seedbanks. What I'm looking for is suggestions that people might have who have grown various sativa strains. I want to hear about experience with them.

4. i would check out drchronic.com nirvana seeds, cheap decent yield easy to grow, if you look a little you will see they even tell you if it is easy to grow or not in the description

5. Seriously...how many times are you going to advertise your site here?

6. The site has fairly good info, and helps YOU out with your question. Don't see why you got a problem with him linking you to his site if it does infact help you with your question. Now if it didn't help answer your question, that would be something totally different.

7. Hoo...sorry. Didn't mean to step on any toes. I had just noticed that every single post made by that particular user was an advert for the site. That's all.

8. try drchronic.com , i got some indoor sativas growing right now and they are growing like whoa! nirvana seeds are good and cheap

9. Growing like woah?
    You crack me up.

Thanks for the help.

10. skunk?
    jack herer or jock horror from nirvana
    northen lights x haze