Seed pods?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by IslandHippie, Mar 24, 2015.

1. So... I was sure I had four females here. Originally six plants from seed, currently just over a month old. They had 24 hr light for about a week and a half, then got transplanted into 5 gal pots and into the flower room (1000w hps). As soon as they showed sex (and I was checking on them every day) I was sure that I had one male and five females. I immediately chopped the male and took one female out to save as a mother (put her back under 24 hr light to revert to veg).

So I noticed they looked a bit odd, but they were having great growth so sort of shrugged it off. Now, I am sure something is wrong. Only three of the four plants remaining in the flower room are looking like this though. One of them (and I think it was the runt) just looks like a normal female, possibly actually a bit behind still... all the others look like maybe it is seed pods? Maybe I was too late in pulling the male and three of them got pollinated? Please, I need someone experienced to tell me what this is.

20150323_220809.jpg 20150323_220745.jpg

2. #3 snoopdog6502, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    "balls said the queen if i had them I'd be king"

you have a room full of males, good chance any girls will be growing a seed crop, you may as well grow the crop out as a seed crop.

3. Back to the drawing board my friend.

Express delivery. You have male.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If when you say seed pods, you mean female calyxes then no man, you have a garden of males. In the first picture its showing the males are just about to burst his pollen, probably within a day. They all look really healthy though, you are going to get a shit storm of pollen in the next few days. They chuck out an unbelievable amount

5. That s%$t gets everywhere. I just finished a pollen run because I came across an amazing male. Now I've got pollen in places where I didn't even know I had places.

On a positive note one of those males has a nicely formed cola lol