seed pod or just swell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tonygiggler, Jul 26, 2018.

?

seed pod or just swell

1. seed pod

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. swelling

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. No males or hermies around. just single plant

Attached Files:

2. those are white non mature seeds
    I think you got a hermie

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Herman Muenster

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. how long do you think before harvesting this little girl

Attached Files:

5. hard to say. strain dependant, how fast they are growing, lighting etc...
    Always go by the trich colors. I like all cloudy rather than yellow or clear

6. Is that like a Bruce Jenner..? LMAO

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cousin

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. She has endured some stress somewhere along the line and pooped some pollen. You’ll still get bud. Let them seeds mature and I think they’ll be most likely feminized. Not sure about that. Maybe somebody else can share on that subject.

9. ok thanks. i got a 60 times loupe..they look mostly clear.

10. i did notice what looks like pollen on a near by leaf but couldn't fund the sack or banana or whatever. Like you said i will just let it go

11. Yeah, it's a he/she cuz those are pollinated man. Those seeds will be female (feminized) if it was forced (chemicaly or through stress like light leaks) . If it's genetic however, you also have a great chance of passing on the hermaphrodite trait. Are those seed bank seeds? If so you're probably fine using them and they will be female. Did you stress that plant any that you know of? If so you are probably okay using them too.

12. You still have a week or maybe 2 then, just depends on so many things.
    You may want to wait for the seed to mature, I wouldn't, seed are too cheap to waste time on a maybe.