Seed order intercepted

Discussion in 'General' started by jcommerce, May 25, 2006.

1. where exactly did you order those seeds?

2. yo j, your a dipshit, your questions have been answered. stop bumping a useless thread, and i put u in the red HAHA!!! sucks.

realize when the city is done with your question. cause we already answered it.

3. Haha... dude you got jacked. If customs takes something they ALWAYS write a letter. Only you know what could of happened now. If you sent them to a friends house he might of jacked it or maybe it came open and was lost, someone noticed and stapled it shut. Maybe a guy at the post office wanted that specific CD and stole it. There's endless possibilities...

Key is that you need to chill out and not worry. Maybe if you're in a VERY conservative state be careful. But I'd say just wait it out a little bit and order seeds from a different source.

P.S. - Shouldn't of addressed them to yourself.

4. If the feds were smart, they would track where the seeds were heading.. wait a month and then break into the house thats growing themm..

wait.. what am i saying!

5. Thanks for the replies. Luckily I didn't have them sent to my house. It was a weird feeling to open the package and see it was empty. Seems as though if the feds found them, they would have sent me a letter. But it certainly wasn't opened by someone I know, because I got it out of the locked mailbox. My guess is that it was some kid in the mailroom that saw the "Amsterdam" label on the back of the package and opened it hoping to find what he did. I read another thread about a guy who received the package with the contents missing, but the fed letter was inside. I'm confused, but it certainly put a damper on my plan that was airtight until this happened. Now I'm nervous and thinking about jsut growing tomatoes for awhile. I'd sure like to hear other people's accounts of similar stories. Apparently the feds intercept seeds all the time. The question is what do they do once they find them. Mainly, do they alert local, state authorities. I'm in an industry where I can lose my business license for a weed conviction.