seed help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jordan8956, Oct 17, 2011.

1. If you were to plant a seed in the ground without germinating it first....if you watered it would it still grow?? I did this...about how much water should I be putting on it per day till it sprouts and if it does...I put about a quarter a bottle of water after I planted it

2. It will still grow, a cannabis seed is the same as any other seed. However when you do germinate the seeds you know if they have sprouted or not. Otherwise you could be left just sitting there and waiting when the seed may have "failed."

3. thank you this helped me a ton, what about watering it thought..its been in the ground for about.. 2 hours now lol....along way to go if it sporuts

4. how much water?????? :O

5. look. germination is just getting it to sprout. then, water it every couple of days. not too much. maybe a 20oz bottle.

6. There is absolutely nothing wrong with just planting the seed in the ground w/o germinating first. Make sure you plant it no deeper than 1/4-1/2 inch. Soak the medium with water after planting it, put it in a warm (~80*) dark area and check it every 12 hours. Once it sprouts get it under some light asap with a small fan moving the air around it.

Make sure the top soil does not dry out.

Ez $$