Seed grown, drooped leaves after flush

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Level, May 12, 2010.

1. Hey guys, ive had my plant on 12/12 for about 2 1/2 weeks and it shot on really tall and i decided to flush it before i move it to a bigger pot. I used about 2 gallons of water to flush it with, its a 10-inch pot. The plant is about 3ft tall now and the top has drooped over. All the leaves have lost the ability to stand and the leaves have given out. I have attached two pictures. I am not sure what I did, but it blows :(

Attached Files:

2. one question why would you flush with 2 gallons of water? thats just stupid im not 100% but im pretty sure you do not even need to flush when you transplant

3. Did it droop immediately? How long has it been like that?

4. was the water cold?

5. there is no hope for that poor plant. time to start over.

6. the water was cold. Ive flushed plants the same way before with no issues. It didnt droop immediately, took 24 hours. I figure root rot, increased temp put a 150 watt cfl 6 inches away from soil. hoping that dries it up a bit

7. might just be severe shock good luck buddy hope she comes back!

8. That's my first guess too. I lost an outdoors lady to root rot on my very first run years and years ago.

9. looks like male, why is it 3 feet tall with four leafs? its good it died bro

10. This. :(