Seed Germination

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Blazeon, May 7, 2009.

1. Well i dont really have anywhere to grow in my house so i figured id take some seeds from my batch of mids and plant them in this great spot i found, its very secluded, is along a fresh water river with extremely good soil, many works in it at least, (i think they help put nutrients in the soil but i could be completely wrong)

anyways as you can tell i am not really trying to hard to grow i just want to see what can happen and maybe i will learn something but anyways i took the seeds out of the bag and placed the about 1 half inch down in the soil and buried them, the soil was moist and the spot gets good sunlight,

now im reading i should germinate them or something? i dont know what that is really and if my seeds will do nothing becuase i didnt do it? any help is great thanks GC:smoke:

2. germinating would be gettin your seeds to sprout little roots before they go in the soil they will usually start out faster if done this way. You can germinate your seeds by putting them in a damp napkin or something similar next put the napkin in a zip loc bag close it up and put it in a dark place until the seeds pop this usually takes about 24-48 hours give or take. But if you did not do this and just put your seeds directly in the soil you should still be fine they should still sprout out for you just might take a little longer this way but good luck

3. thanks dude exaclty what i was looking for:smoke: /thread

4. There's a search button for a reason. Please use it before asking repetitive questions. It saves us time and doesn't flood the forums.

5. Read the stickies. Good info there.