Seed germination problem, please help asap

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mizo, Jul 17, 2016.

1. #1 mizo, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    I put 4 auto seeds in 6.5ph water for two days, 3 of them cracked open and sprouted with a litthe white tail and the forth one didn't, I don't care about the forth one since I'm going to grow only 3 plants, so two of the 3 seeds continued to grow a little in water during the two days and the third stayed the same with that little white tail, I put them in damped paper towl and the 2 same seeds tail kept growing and the third one still the same, I don't know why. Does anyone has an answer to thos or any experience with that kind of proplem? They are now been 24 hours in the paper towl and I'm planning to put them in the soil after 24 hours, what should I do with the third one? Should I plant it anyway in soil or what?
    Pic attached (I marked the 3rd seed that I'm talking about) also the 4th seed (on the right of the 3rd one) that I didn't care about started to sprout but still I want the 3rd one because it's Auto thc bomb fem strain
    [​IMG]

2. They popped that's what matters just put all three in good soil under a humidity dome

3. Thanks for your respond, what do you mean by humidity dome?

4. Look it up. What you see Is the rap root. Until it grows seeds need wet warm environment (moist). I would personally advise dropping them ( root down) into Rockwool cubes under the humidity dome until you get a couple sets of leaves. At this stage it's easy to overwater so just be aware of that.

5. Bury then with root down about 1/4 inch below the soil surface , water a bit and wait a couple days and they should pop up .