Seed Exchange

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by swapgirl, Mar 20, 2009.

1. :laughing::laughing:Hello Fellow Smokers and enlightened potheads. I'm proud to be here amongst the stonest of the stoned.

I would like to offer you a valuable seed exchange. LOL! I am willing to exchange and send big bug bud seeds and yes my strains are very tasty and healthy. They grow strong like Seychoia's.(Well you get the point! LOL!) I am ready to try something new, something shocking and overall I hope something that will get me f$&& up. What do you veterans recommend and might you be willing to swap? My harvest is finishing in :smoking:a few weekacts (2 weeks exact) and I need to get my next batch planted, So Let's do this!

swapgirl@rocketmail.com

2. I don't know about all that, but i can send sperm in a cup. I've heard they die after 3 days though. SO i don't know about that.
    lawl. nah jp.

welcome to the forums and i don't know if this is allowed or not.

3. #3 Lots, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    Im pretty sure its aloud just usally people are not as nonchalant about it and usally never will anyone trade you if you only have a few post....get to know people in the growers forum, build there trust and then maybe they will trade I have to much on the line rigth now to take the risk otherwise I would...I have some sweet russian genetics now....at any rate welcome to the city!!!!

Stay Safe
    -Lots

4. Oh wait that's very true. im so sorry.
    whoops. my bad >.<

trading would be diffrent with people in other countries rather here in the us.
    I didn't think about that before, sorry!! but i doubt anyone from the US would trade. =T