seed companies

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by clint torres, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Are Serious Seeds, Barney's Farm, Reserva Privada, delicious, G13 or DNA good seed companies to choose from out of Attitude's catalog?

any other suggestions?

2. [quote name='"clint torres"']Are Serious Seeds, Barney's Farm, Reserva Privada, delicious, G13 or DNA good seed companies to choose from out of Attitude's catalog?

any other suggestions?[/quote]

All good breeders mate big buddah, cali connection & greenhouse seeds are another 3

3. Those are excellent. Paradise Seeds, World of Seeds.

4. White label and female seeds too. I think they are all going to be good.

5. [quote name='"jnewcs"']White label and female seeds too. I think they are all going to be good.[/quote]

Female seeds are very nice! I grew their auto critical. Check my grow out for it

6. G13 is awesome never had a problem with them

7. I just started smoking on some greenhouse exodus Cheese that smells GREAT, also some Dinafem Blue Widow. These get me STONED, but I've had better seeds. I want to get some of these brands because all I hear is good things. just wanted opinions. I had a Reserva Kandy Kush that came out of the dirt, OUT OF THE DIRT, in 7-8 hours. Most of the ones I've had like that were freebies.

Thanks for tips eh...

8. Yes, not the full first two little leaves but it was poking out of the soil. Reserva Privada Kandy Kush :D

supercropped great.

9. I agree with all the above minus the greenhouse seeds.

10. I may have to agree. The last 5 GH seeds i've tried to pop, never did so. Starting to wonder.

11. [quote name='"jnewcs"']

I may have to agree. The last 5 GH seeds i've tried to pop, never did so. Starting to wonder.[/quote]

A lot of people say that but over the past year iv done 20 lemon skunk and 15 exodus cheese. All popped, all turned out great. Harvested yesterday, all day 8 hours it took

12. I have had literally 50/50 luck with greenhouse seeds. Some never popped, some grew like heads of kale.

I am smoking some Exodus Cheese right now that blasts. Some Dinafem Blue Widow. After reviews and tips from you guys, i'll be going serious, barney's, reserva and a couple other mentioned here. No more greenhouse ythis time. maybe again later.