Seed casings stuck

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrowBake, Dec 27, 2012.

1. First time growing this strain! Pretty excited about them.

twitter.com/ImKickedOut Instagram.com/abakethegreat

2. Well I'm subbed! I wanna grow it

3. keep us updated xD or just make a new thread :) trust me if you get lost on the way people will give you tips as well compliments on your grow.

4. UPDATE: here are the same White Russians I started a little under a month ago. Can you tell which one was the one with the casing stuck? Lol

(They were just sprayed down about 10 minutes before this picture was taken, so they aren't as 'happy' as the usually look)

Attached Files:

5. Looks good

6. I'm worried about the one that had the casings stuck. The stem doesn't seem to be getting any stronger. It's still growing, I suppose. But very slowly.

7. You got a fan in there?

8. I did. But I took it out when I transplanted the Russians into the pots due to lack of room.
    I'll open the window in the room for about 20-30 minutes a day and I'll fan them with a piece of cardboard several times a day.

9. Your gonna want a fan constantly blowing on them not only for air circulation but to strengthen those stems!

10. Yeah, I know. Unfortunately though, I'm trying to keep electrical costs down as much as possible.
    They'll only be in this room throughout most of the veg cycle. Then they'll be put into a bigger room with plenty of air circulation.
    The White Russians are my second wave; the first wave I planted seem to be doing fine without the fan. And believe it or not, the stems on the Russians are stronger than the first ones I planted at this stage.
    If my 'special' Russian doesn't shape up, I think the fan will go in.

11. Btw, I (finally) started a new thread to keep you guys up to date. It's the "White Russian" thread in the cultivation section. See you guys there!!!

12. (indoor growing section)

13. I feel ya haha my wife is pissed everytime she gets the bill haha

14. LMAO! Yeah, my girlfriend wasn't happy when our bill went up $30 with only 1 light... I've added another since :smoking:

15. I'm running 2x 600w plus a bunch of cfls and I'm hooking up a huge carbon filter exhaust soon

16. Alright thanks man ill follow it! They look so good going to be a huge harvest.

17. Nice man! Keep me posted! As a first time grower, I'm trying to absorb as much knowledge as I possibly can before starting my own op this spring.

18. I'm on my 3rd grow right now got a journal on rollitup