Seed Boutique Order Form Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Kaptain Kush, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Sorry to all of you who read this and think what a dull person i am but i just cant seem to find out what my order number is on seed boutique, and i am doing a mail in order form. Im very sorry if i sound like an idiot but could someone lend a hand, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Dont feel stupid... I was actually wondering the same thing. My guess is that you dont have to fill that part out... Dont take my word for it though. Maybe someone around here knows and can help us out

3. yea thats what i was thinking but im not gonna send them $130 for nothing you know so id rather wait until i get for sure answer... mabey ill email them.... but im too lazy right now

4. What you SHOULD do is this: Order online at seedboutique.com and it will generate a price in US dollars as well as an order#. Print the page, it has your order#. Go to Walmart's customer service desk or Sam's Club and get an international money order for that amount. (It only costs a buck or two and is good insurance and they dont even ask for ID.) Make the money order out to who seedboutique tells you to. You sign it-use your real name and address only if you want. Remember to tear off receipt and keep it. This is your way to get $ back if it is stolen. Spell your name slightly different and you can always claim it wasn't you. Better yet have them ship to to a friend's and not to where you are growing. Put the money order in an envelope, inside of your printed web page containing the order# Use 84 cents postage (that's the cheapest and least conspicuous.) Mail it to the address they give you online. Don't use your name on the return address-if you decide to use a return address at all on your envelope. Takes less than 2 weeks from the time you send it in. They email you at every step. Takes a week to get there and that's when they email you. Easy peezy japaneezy. Definitely use seedboutique. I do!

5. Awsome, thank you so much NadicusMaximus for your help, finally i can order some seeds and not worry bout srewing something up like i usually do