Seed Banks??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by godisintheoven, May 15, 2011.

1. Yep, point made. Still, a little familiarity with the site before posting would help.

So we can't fight any more? What am I gonna do with the rest of the evening? Talk to the family?

2. Lol. You havent met my two brothers and I. As for the evening I can think of a number of things other then talking to family, get stoned watch a movie, play some video games. I`d rather spend time with my dog before family, less stressfull and easier going.

3. #23 Wardrobe, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Ha. Yep, I'd rather talk to my dogs than many people, any day. If nothing else, they don't answer back. (Most of the time.)

Was my birthday today/yesterday, so I had lots of the family bullshit. (Love it, really.)
    At least the dogs treated today like a normal day - Where's my food - we are going for a walk, aren't we, etc.

I have 2 brothers too, but only found out about the second one a week ago, believe it or not - a bouncing baby brother, 48 years old. Lucky I didn't have a heart attack at my age. (I'm 53 today.) Mum never told us any of this, but it turns out hat he was adopted out at birth, when I was 5??? (Mum's dead now, so can't quiz her. Love to know the story.....)

4. Happy Birthday and hope things go well with getting to know your brother you just learned about. I`m the youngest of seven at 41 years old, 3 boys and 4 girls. One of my sisters went through a phase for about a year that she was adopted because she was the only one with brown hair and brown eyes. Our mom always said no your not adopted, your the mailmans kid.

5. Ha. You never know, you might get the news I got. (Hope not, it upsets everything you believe.)
    A real shock, I can tell you. My new brother was told last Christmas that he was adopted and so he tracked down myself, my sister and my other brother over the last few weeks. Wild stuff.

A good guy, with similar interests to me. If it wasn't for him, I'd have forgotten my birthday. (Thanks for the birthday wishes, too)

6. Nah, she looks to much like a couple of aunts from our mothers side. As for birthdays I actualy forgot how I was gonna be a few years ago, LOL. Another thing is she is the second youngest, we are about a year and half arpart and have virtualy identical birthmarks on our upper right leg.

7. He sounded to me as if he was genuinely a "absolute beginner". Yes there may be more a specific titled forums to cater to his needs... But you know that when he saw ABSOLUTE BEGINNER at the top of the page he couldn't help but click. Nothing to get angry over...

8. hahahaha shit guys, yall gotta let shit go! I havent been online here for a few months, and this thread is still goin hhahahah!

9. I just want to warn everyone out there never to buy from Amsterdam marijuana seeds/AMS. They are not only a scam, they will attempt to get you busted if you don't follow their directions. Worst experience ever. Don't go there. If you live in the US, my best experience has been through Mary Jane's Garden (Canada),MJ seeds, (Canada) attitude seed co., Seedsman UK. A red flag should come up if a company calls themselves a marijuana seed company. Just don't go to AMS

10. If peeps were smart they would throw their money into the front lines of the fight to end cannabis prohibition...
    North American Cannabis. This year alone four or so more states are going to go legal.
    I know, back on point, my point being there are more then twenty seed banks mailing from the US alone, add Canada and the count goes way over 100.
    The genetics and pricing of most will blow you away. That along with fast hassle free tracked del means that if you are looking for a seed bank, look at home.
    I think of the ones I have used to date and by far the most integrity I have seen in any biz would have to go to Gu.
    I think that there are others out there, strike that, there are a butt load of the same.
    now is a rather vibrant time on the American cannabis scene, with gloomy changes on the near horizon.
    Just as the industrial complex fuck up the quality and simplicity of our food here in the US (*) that same wave of capitalistic thought and selfishness has already got them, the capitalistic pigs the commercial cannabis complex, standing in line to take and "modernize the industry" just like the food industry in the mid last century.
    Granted, the only way that our country could have done as we have is because of the industrial complex...
    WTF? that is the problem...

11. But really the whole point of my babble is, we got rockin seed joints here in NORTH AMERICA that could use the support of the pot world.