Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seed Banks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinBlunts420, Aug 14, 2008.

1. #1 BlazinBlunts420, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    So lets just say if someone orders some seeds from a seed bank or a webiste like that and its shipped to the US what is the chances of it being discovered and confiscated also what are the penalties for the buyer if any

2. well..... when a parcel of any sort comes into the united states it first goes through customs processing in which it is very likely going to come under the scrutiny of all sorts... the most dangerous being that if trained dogs who try and find contraband such as drugs or bombs etc being shipped into the country. It really depends on who you buy your seeds from and how well they are shipped. some companies surreptitiously hide your seeds in with other things that might cause a dog to false alert with a fake note from grandma or what have you. the trick is purchasing the seeds without making it look like you wanted them sent to you. also if your package gets snagged they will send you a letter saying something was seized cuz its illegal.

3. would i be arrested though?

4. For seeds? Most likely not. I mean hell,for having straight up weed you don't go to jail. The only thing I would worry about is that there might be more severe penalties for trying to import illegal contraband. By the way, it's against the forum rules to post links to competing websites (online headshops/seedbanks/etc).

5. oh my bad, edited, i just put that there for a example of one that claims to ship to US

6. I've been wandering the same thing.

Forgive my ignorance, but since even having seeds are illegal, couldnt the cops just go to this website, or other ones ,and look up places selling seeds and have them checked out/arrested, or whatever?

7. The seed banks or overseas where it's not illegal so the cops can't do anything about it.

8. found a seed on my floor gonna try to grow it lol