Seed Banks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Toad99, Feb 5, 2019.

1. DO NOT go to growers choice. They are horrible. I received little white premature looking beans. I had 0 out of 10 germinate. I emailed them and they wanted pictures of seeds and basicly a journal with everything ive done. I do like crop king seeds. ive had great luck with them.

2. I am growing their Gorilla Glue Auto Flowers right now. I had 1 good seed and 2 white immature seeds, all 3 seeds popped but 1 is a runt and the other one has some weird pheno with the leaves.

I have switched to seedsman.com and alot cheaper too.

3. ILGM - good quality seeds and awesome customer support but small selection. Avoid True North and Crop King Seeds at all costs. Had very bad experience with them. This article gives a good overview of some of the better ones.

4. I order from Seedsman.com now...... They carry a large selection of their own house seeds and many other breeders. 2 week delivery to Californiam

5. I use Seed-City. Lowest price guarantee, 8 days to Ohio with the $4.57 shipping, over 4000 strains including 262 cup winners. 10% off for bitcoin payment. With my $106 order, besides the bonus for order level freebies I was supposed to get, which included a 1st place Cannabis Cup winner, they threw in 3 each of 5 more strains. When I signed up on the site they sent me a 1 time 15% off code, then after I placed my order they sent me a lifetime 10% off code. The bonus levels are before you apply the codes too.