Seed banks that take credit or debit cards?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hamjack, May 7, 2020.

1. I placed my 1st order with ILGM last month they emailed saying the received my cash payment then a few days ago I received another email from them
    "
    It has been a week since we received your payment for order but we have not been able to ship your order yet. My apologies for this.

Due to the Covid19 crisis, and this spring's high season, we are seeing extraordinary demand. Combined with extra health challenges for packing our orders, and stress on our supply chain; shipping times are much longer than normal.

I can only imagine how excited you must be to plant your fresh new seeds, and start your weed growing journey. Please bear with us for a little longer."

I check my emails daily and all I see is more emails to buy more seeds promo emails yet still haven't shipped , the " covid19 seems to be a go to with all seedbanks these days . Hopefully they get it together but I gotta say don't keep emailing promos to buy more seeds when they havent filled the original order lol " send us more money "

• Like Like x 1
  2. I honestly do "feel your pain".........and I agree, its not the best thing to receive E-Mails suggesting you spend MORE MONEY with them..........when you haven't even received your first order.........but you know how businesses work......and as soon as you have made a purchase......you are on the "send out list" for every E-Mail they plan on sending out

I HONESTLY hope you get your order soon............and again, I take the time to respond to this thread because I REALLY DO like their genes..........

• Like Like x 1
  3. My i49 Auto Critical Fast seeds all popped in soil within 3 days... now 7 days since the seeds were planted and they're already setting their second set of leaves... nice big, fat Indica leaves.