Seed Banks that ship to America

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by David Nicholas, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Can someone that lives in the U.S. tell me where they have successfully gotten seeds delivered? Thanks

2. seedboutique dot com

3. Hey dude have you heard of donora thats where half my family is from.

4. yeah Ive heard of it, its pretty far from me though actually, Im in Beaver County about an hour from Pittsburgh.

5. Dr. Chronic willl ship and fast to and has some great deals.

6. whats there website?

7. drchronics-seeds.co.uk

8. drchronic.com

9. i've had great luck with nirvana seeds shipping into the states. good selection, good prices and great product...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Somebody Please Delete this Forum Thred Why THE FUCK WOULD YOU GUYS MAKE A THRED CALLED SEEDBANKS THAT SHIP TO AMERICA HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT !!!! HOT SHIT

11. HIGH All. I Allmost agree with you SparkHem29...I typed "Seed Banks that ship to America" into google and a few results came up. On the second page forth link down is the seedbankupdate....I don't like it either..shit Seedboutique is there and this seedbank is mentioned numerous times in this forum. It's up to the individual to know there Country's law. Read the Disclaimer regarding any Seedbank.

12. YEA....This is a Thread that is "ON BLAST"......If they will even Ship to America and use the word "Discreet" alot...you are in luck......thats all I'm gonna say but it should help

13. Ok I only justed growing but I ordered from http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/index.html and I got my package in 6 days with 6 free seeds. The prices seem reasonable and they were discreet. funny I ordered some bulbs from the US on the same day and got the seeds first.:hello:

14. do they ship to the US ?

15. Yes they ship to the US and in a very discreet package i got my THC Bomb seeds from them in less then a week. BTW i highly recommend THC bomb its an amazing new strand that hasen't been discovered yet.:D

16. i prefer herbies head shop and attitude