Seed Banks that deliver to the U.S.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CaliGrower, Jan 22, 2008.

1. GrowHigh

The absolute best seed purchase I've ever had. 3 Business day delivery. E-mail Verification, several payment options. Bonus gift with purchase. The best Post-Chronic I've encountered...

www.growhigh.co.uk

2. MandalaSeeds.com is a very good site.The breeder Mike is a VERY nice guy and DOES NOT LIE about his strains like some breeders do.All descriptions are accuarte.Nice very easy to grow nute effecint strains.Very stealthy and when you tell them to NOT send them in the breeders packet they send it something very very stealthy that customs should open.They opened a package they had sent and they couldnt get to the seeds.

3. Rhino Seeds http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/

My order took about 9 days to arrive- i ordered 5 feminized lowryder 2 seeds. If you use the comment section on the order form to request it, they will removed the original packaging. Mine came in a small hard plastic tube in a small padded envelope, with no additional packing slip or paperwork. The seeds look fine, I'll update this later after I start growing.

4. lmao... noice

5. iv used http://www.dutchbreed.com as well and they send to us also they take usd cad and lots of other curancies i used alertpay with them and becouse i emailed them and asked how best to order with out it saying what i orderd they sorted it out for me and low and behold i got my seeds and also looked at my bank and card statement and its just looks like some other normal company stealth was the best i ever seen must of cost them and took some time to make also its free postage thats my 2 cent on it im happy :smoking:

6. I have used http://www.highgrade-seeds.com and had good experiences. Sent money order to canada from ohio money arrived in 3 days and the ysent me an email and 5 days later i got the 30 seeds i ordered and extra ones. HGS Tri-Pak (30 Seeds)+5 Bonus. *WHITE WIDOW, BLUEBERRY and NL5*
    http://www.highgrade-seeds.com/seedlist.html
    Price= $150.00 (Shipped) < cant beat that

last time i ordered i got a 10 pack for 50$ and 9/10 germinated and 6 were females and were some of the most hearty plants I had they survived strong as storms last summer and produced over a half pound. Read over their strains and look around their forum they are a good group of people with good genetics

7. get a credit gift card

8. best way to order seeds is a money order and a PO box.

9. money orders are traceable. imo cash payments are the safest way to get your beans.

10. i ordered from canadamarijuanaseeds.piczo.com and thay ship to the US and thay pack the seeds in a way that even if it was opened at customs thay wouldent know what it was. dont wanna say on here hoe incase the seds are watching. i reccomend them.

11. honestly you guys are freaking out about ordering seeds. you dont need a fake name or to pay by cash so it doesnt trace to you because the govt isnt paying attention to the orders they intercept. they have bigger concerns...like hard drugs, not someones 50 cannabis seeds they ordered from amsterdam

12. so you think, since the patriot act...anything is possible.

13. has anyone ordered white widow from any of these places or does anyone know where best spot to order them from would be??

14. You could also goto CVS or walmart or wherever and buy a gift card that can be used online. Its like Visa Gift Card, but as much money as you want on it.

15. If you get one of those gift cards, they cost a bit more than just the amount. I recieved a $50 card that costed my mom $55.

16. Some of the gift card refillable "credit cards" are requiring ID. Better to buy a $0.79 money order at the drugstore for cash. No ID required.

To be really anonymous, plan ahead a bit, and establish a "safe address"/identity with a non-growing friend or relative. If like many folks you are still getting junk mail for the former occupant of your residence, you can "freshen-up" that identity by entering a few contests in that name somewhere. Then you can use the name to receive your seed orders.

You cannot control what you receive in the mail, so don't send it to your real name.

Safe growing.

Cheers,

Gene