Seed Banks that accept prepaid cards

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by danny danko, Dec 4, 2010.

1. are there any seed banks that accept prepaid gift cards? i do not have/want a creidt card and i really do not want to sent money order. reputable seedbanks only please
    thanks,
    Danko

2. they all should if its a visa gift card...

why wouldn't they?

3. Not all visa gift cards allow purchases outside of the U.S (assuming thats where your from) You have to read the small print, The visa brand gift cards i know do not allow it. I would use a card i get called netspend at the gas station or netspend.com 2 seewhere the carie it in your area.

4. What noobert said.

I was going to get some real genetics to supplement my dank bag seed but unfortunately the prepaid gift card that I got only works in the US.

You can get GreenDot MoneyPaks at most retailers that you can use to add funds to a pay pal account. No linking of bank account/credit card needed.

5. Every gift card i have used worked for UK transactions...BUT i know from experience that EDIT (grasscity) does NOT accept prepaid cards...Don't know why so I just buy elsewhere.
    All the Best!

6. I'm easily confused :) How does that work? Are you paying for your seed purchase with paypal?

7. #7 akhans, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    Yup.

1. Go to a convenience store that sells Greendot MoneyPaks. Buy a card and load money onto it.

2. Register for a Paypal account. On the top of the paypal screen, go to add funds>add funds from moneypak. It transfers you to moneypak's site, you give them all the info you need, voila.

3. You now have money on your paypal account you can use at any retailer that accepts pay pal.

Or so it says. Like I said, I tried going the Visa Prepaid route and it failed miserably for me. I will be trying moneypak when I get more money.

8. So, who is accepting PayPal as a payment type these days?

9. A lot of people. Go to ebay and see how many products DON'T accept pay pal. Basically anyone who accepts credit cards will take pay pal. I know seedbanks do.

10. That's cool. Thanks for all the info akhans. :D I know paypal works with Ebay. Heck, Ebay owns paypal. I just haven't seen a seed bank or retailer accept paypal in a couple of years. Can you name one that does? I've taken a short look and haven't seen any that accept paypal.

11. Hm. I was pretty sure the attitude did, but I guess they don't.

They do however accept international money orders. Here's their site: ATTITUDE SEEDBANK Cannabis Seeds