Seed Banks in the US

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MickFoster, Jul 29, 2015.

1. I don't know why but I would be a little paranoid ordering seeds from a company in the U.S. - I live in the U.S. The federal government can't arrest a company selling illegal products in another country but they can here. Also, I'm not sure that some of these companies aren't operated by the government. Am I the only one?

2. Don't be so paranoid that you think there are seed companies that are occupied by the federal government. Honestly, that's not likely at all, maybe an online methamphetamine or heroin vendor....check out HempDepot.com

• Like Like x 2
  3. I've talked to a few of the owners and know some of their friends so no

4. With seed banks located in the united states you are more likely to get ripped off than arrested. As long as you avoid the seed banks that just pop up here and there and go with one that has been around for a while you should be good. The feds honestly are not pursuing marijuana cases any more unless you are talking about people involved in large scale trafficking. They could really care less about a few seeds for the most part.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Allan421, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    I am having trouble finding a seed bank in the U.S. I am tired of getting green taped envelopes. Any help in finding a good U.S. bank would be much appreciated.

I FOUND THEM. Didn't look correctly. Sorry.

6. Seed Vault Of California
    Great Lakes Genetics
    Greenline Organics
    James Bean CO
    Oregon Green Seeds
    Connoisseur Seed Bank
    Beanbid
    Neptune Seed Bank
    Southern Oregon Seeds
    Oregon Elite Seeds
    Illuminati Seeds
    and a lot more US banks on Instagram

• Like Like x 2
  7. any of those have auto's?

8. Good deal. Those are regs correct? Couldn't find anything in the description

Sent from my XT1031 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yes they are regs and Great Lakes Genetics is one of the best banks.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Just got my order form Great Lakes Genetics today. First time using them. Only took 6 days to get to me in Western Canada.

great freebies too. Highly recommended.

• Like Like x 3

11. Do you mind and update on how your order went? Have you made a purchase from them since?

12. You do realize you just bumped a thread that's almost a year old, right?

• Like Like x 1
  13. You realize I wasn't talking to you right?? It clearly shows the dates, & you clearly have nothing better to do with your life.. but why are you even talking to me.. you've never even posted on this thread! Wow, what a Dumbass!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Look, I wasn't particularly trying to be rude to you. I certainly didn't go calling names. I just figured I'd point it out in passing in case nobody else dropped in to give you an update on an old thread. Not everybody knows enough to pay attention to the thread dates. I've seen people necro threads that were 3-4 years old. I wasn't judging or anything. So relax. And I hope you get a response.

• Like Like x 3
  15. the vault is in the UK and they have a good reputation, 10 day deliveries for me on east coast USA , also good customer service

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nice, but what does that have to do with this thread or the most recent question asked??
    I think the Vault has people get on here to promote the Vault LOL *shaking my head*

17. lol they didn't hire me just a satisfied customer, you can look up my journals wouldn't have those genes without jack and George

18. Hey now I like the vault too. All my attitude orders get snagged by Chicago Customs.

I'm thinking about buying some afterthought autos from great lakes genetics, I know they are legit. Also Oregon green seed has good seeds.

19. This was what I was looking for, a seed bank that still accepted credit cards. Thanks for posting. I placed an order yesterday....waiting for email confirmation now.

• Like Like x 1