seed bank..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by swollenblunts, Apr 26, 2010.

1. I want to purchase seeds from a seed bank.. how safe is it to pay with a credit card and have it delivered 2 a house or should i pay by money order.. i also wanttopurchase like 4 single seeds whats the best site and what method should i use.. i want to start growing already

2. I use SingleSeedCenter,com for single's, but order a bunch and get your shipping $$ worth. Otherwise you are likely to order again in a few months at most. I have always used my debit card, but I don't worry because I'm medical, but I have never had a problem. I hear of people using the pre-paid visa card at the grocery store, just make SURE it will work on international purchases or you may get stuck. Good luck.

3. thanks alot will try.. im trying to grow my personal stash..no medical mary jane in ohio.. just dont wanna draw any heat..its only minor misdemeanor

4. Some people worry, others just laugh it out and don't think about the potential legal situations that could arrise. I know people who pay for mom shipments via cc/paypal, risky but you gotta do what makes you feel safe.
    The general rule of thumb offered by others is that you never have any grow materials, seeds, equpitment etc. sent to the home where you'll be working. it makes sense, plus if law enforcement got a hold of your shipping records or CC statements, it would be seen as justifiable reason to obtain a search warrent for the premesis. With that being said, you aren't looking to run 5 rooms in your home and turn out lb's of weight.
    For me, I recently grabbed seeds from Attitude, I almost went with the single seed comp because I wanted to ty a few things, but Attitude offers a pick and mix seed option where you'll pay only 1-2 bucks more per single seed over buying a 5 pack. PLUS you also get a few freebee's depending on how much you order.

I believe other banks offer free seeds with purchase but I've only looked at a few sites.
    Greenhouse seeds doesn't ship to the US, but Attitude offers greenhouse's 5 pack samples for 38 or 42 a pop for the 5 pack. It's a great way to try some quality genetics as they have close to 10 different variety packs to choose from.

5. I've been using attitude seed bank for sometime now, my first order was to my place.. and after i started growing i had it sent elsewhere. it's still rather safe considering it doesnt smell, doesnt look funny, doesnt sound funny when shaken, and the fact that the bank takes care of shipping it discretely.

6. what payment method did u use

7. I have used my debit card with attitude and paypal with sannies.
    Will use prepaid with attitude from now on though.