Seed Bank

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by grayman, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Anyone know a seed bank that would be safe to send straight to my house in the usa? I've ordered from bonza and the vault but they always go through customs, any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Seedsman has done me well I'm in wash dc

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

3. Are they state side?

4. No no seed bank stateside will ship that I know of

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

5. I know your not wanting to order from somewhere that goes through customs but just wanted to throw in my 2 cents about the vault. If you cant find anyone else just use them. My first time ordering seeds over Christmas an i got them within 2 weeks and no problem at all. They are actually pretty smart at hiding them. Blew me away actually lol. Anyways just my opinion on them. Hope it goes well for ya

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Im in nor cal and used the vault on Tuesday 1-24. Got a tracking number wednesday and as of yesterday night 6:45 pm they were in transit from San Francisco. Im expecting them Monday or Tuesday so it'll be about a week since I ordered.
    Ill post when I receive them

7. Honestly fellas, security wise, everything is getting a little tighter. A year ago I wouldn't be worried about it, but now I'm worried about getting a knock at my door wondering why I'm ordering pot seeds. I got two lil ones to worry about now to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nirvana and barneysfarmshop. Com have been good for me

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Checked out barneysfarm. They seem to be pretty good, just trying to be careful. I know it's not illegal to have pot seeds but I don't want any unwanted attention disrupting the upcoming season.

10. Marc Emery?

11. Yes both the vault and bonza have very smart shipping methods. I was actually surprised at how discreet and efficent it was. I never expected that

12. Use Cannabis Club it's safe bomb ass seeds and discreet packaging bought some blue cookies last year they grew like a fire haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just got my order from the vault so not bad for a week and a day shipping

• Like Like x 1
  14. Super discreet and i get something to give my nieces so win win haha

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks guys. Mainly looking to order from the vault or barneysfarm. Both seem to be very discreet and fast on their shipping. Good luck on the upcoming season everyone

16. Don't use Seed Supreme, I sent them a cash payment via registered mail, they refuse to acknowledge payment even with proof of delivery, they won't respond to email or answer the phone.

17. I ordered through the domestic seedbank - seedsherenow. Quick shipping and no customs.
    More US banks -
    Dc seed exchange
    Neptune seed bank
    Seedsgeek

I also order from The Vault and Ace Seeds although they go through customs - no problem so far.
    Shakas

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk