Seed Bank Purchase?

Discussion in 'Security' started by 3Deez, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Im sure that this has been asked before but I cant find any answers related to posts on this site.

just wanted to know if anyone has experience with ordering seeds from seed banks and getting them shipped? Is it legal? One place has a guarantee that they can ship to the states...Im looking to get some different strains going and I wonder how secure this type of purchase is?

Thanks!

2. Thanks for the link. While I got a good education reading all the posts, there was so much back and forth there that I am still a bit confused as to how safe the process is...I am left to think that it all boils down to wether or not I have the balls to order. The folks who ordered appear to be without fear of the law but that does not really say what the stats are for orders being tracked all the way through by law inforcement and people getting busted?

3. You will be fine. I know people that have made numerous seed purchases and received them safe and sound. even if your package was to be found, all that law enforcement can do is send you a letter stating that they seized your package. That's it. They are not allowed to knowingly send you illegal goods. So the worst that can happen is that you lose the money you spent on the beans. Good luck to you and happy growing.

-Budz

4. Also, when possible have mailed to another addy than grow addy.

5. i've purchased seeds multiple times. there was one time that the package was torn open by the way the carrier had the mail in the bundle.was here safe and sound,nothing bad happened.
    i would order again and not think twice about it.

6. thanks for the replies everyone. Kartracer, if you dont mind me asking, where did you purchase your order from? I have heard of folks here ordering from Attitude and I was also looking at an ad for world-wide. They guarantee shipping. Did you use a personal form of payment or did you just send money order? Thanks again.

7. I'm not Kartracer but I have used Attitude a couple times as well as Nirvanna. With both places I have used personal payments(credit card). Personally of the two I would say go with Attitude. Customer service is awesome as well as there guaranteed delivery. I can't get into the specifics on here, but it works trust me. If you are nervous about using personal payment methods you can just go out and buy a visa,mastercar, A.E etc gift card and use that also. Anyway I hope this helps you out some.

8. Thanks Budz!

9. Yeah I was worried about ordering seeds my first time but I said fuck it and haven't looked back since. Also I would say order from attitude. They have all the different brands and ship to the states. Last order I put in I got nirvana seeds from attitude. I opened the 10 pack I purchased and there was only 5 in there. After a few emails and some pictures showing them proof they came out of pocket and shipped my another ten pack for free.