Seed Bank in USA?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Blizzard, Nov 23, 2009.

1. I have ordered from international inventorys multiple times in the past and decided it would be interesting to order from a USA bank or distrubutor witch may be sketch and I might just stick to my international company's where I have had NO problems at all. I think the reality's are over the roof though just for a dozen seeds or so. If anyone knows of a USA distributor holla please.

2. never heard of a US seed bank. there are dispensaries in medical states and some of those sell seeds/clones(im sure you already know that) but im almost positive there arent any "seed banks". That would leave the owners totally open to prosecution from the US, would be a big risk. If your trying to get seeds more locally(or in person) canadian seed banks are the closest youre gonna get. meeting local growers is usually about the only way to get genetics domestically unless like i said you have access to a med club.

3. There are some American breeders that send their stuff foreign distributors. As for ordering locally, unless you live in a medical state or know somebody your screwed. I like all of Subcool's strains but If I want to get my hand on some I have to either go on a mission from collective to collective. Or I could just order them online from a UK distributor such as Bidzbay.

4. Thank you RustyJay, that was very helpful, I never noticed they had an auction! +rep

5. i would go for a canadian seed bank. BCSEEDS is absolutely awesome. nice range of strains and prices and always very quality genetics. also, they love to give out freebies and always give me a couple extra seeds in my original items. if you have the money elephant bud is revolutionary.