Seed bank in America?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by whack-a-mole, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Curious if anyone knows a decent priced seed bank that's in America. Every one I've found is a lot higher than the vault.

2. What were you looking for?
    Here are some US banks

Seed Vault Of California
    Great Lakes Genetics
    Greenline Organics
    James Bean CO
    Oregon Green Seeds
    Connoisseur Seed Bank
    Beanbid
    Neptune Seed Bank
    Southern Oregon Seeds
    Oregon Elite Seeds
    Illuminati Seeds
    Heady Gardens
    Seeds R Us

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for that list. I was comparing low odor strains like white widow x big bud, blue mystic, etc

My Journal

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 whack-a-mole, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    Checked them all out. Basically getting stuff from the UK is about as cheap as it gets with seeds. It's cheaper for me to get seeds and pay international shipping cost from a UK company than to get them shipped locally. Something wrong with that or I'm looking in the wrong places.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cannabis family seeds.org

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wow this might be the answer. Cheap seeds. The only thing is the strains look to all be their own personal strains. Thanks for this!

My Journal

7. I'm very impressed with what I've got. Strains- jigsaw, track star, paradise island- all going right now I also have a couple of cbd rich beans for later

• Like Like x 1
  8. Do you know if any of the strains they have are low odor? Also do you have a journal?

My Journal

9. No journal I just check forums but I post pics on IG and mass roots, as far as odor I'm not sure I haven't flowered them yet so not sure

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's what's up. Just realized what your name is...bet we are in the same state. I sent the company a message but I'll probably never hear back. You know how that goes. I read all the descriptions and not one said anything about odor. Cool looking strains though and good prices.

My Journal

11. He'll hit you back, I wrote back and forth a few times, yeah I live in Alabama if it not obvious enough but not long I'm moving to California very shortly, already signed a two year lease

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ah ok cool. I haven't lived here long. Would love to be on the west coast, myself.

My Journal

13. Bakedbeanscannabisseeds

14. If you have a good carbon filter then odor should not matter much

15. Yea, I would imagine

My Journal

16. So im in the south east of the us.. And i was wondering does the vault of cali seed bank send to our states?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. And im guessing that website u put up there cannabis family seeds.org send to out states?

18. Most if not all of them do. I'm in the same area of the world you're in and the vault comes here

My Journal

• Like Like x 1
  19. I've never had a problem getting them any where I've had multiple companies send them to Alabama and Georgia

• Like Like x 4
  20. So for the vault of cali u just sent ur printed of paper u write what strains u want and the cash and then they sent u the goods??